Chapter 10

Jamie's Pov

I look up at the innocent person looking at me with wide eyes. Crap Dakota.

"Um, I'm so sorry I should have knocked I-" I put my dick back in my pants. "Dakota, I'm so sorry-"

"For giving yourself a hand job? Or me walking in on that whole scene." I wiggle my eyebrows a little. "Both." Dakota giggled. I loved her giggle.

"I just came in to ask if you wanted to watch a movie-" I walk towards Dakota and she looks at me confused. "How do you pull it off?"

"Pull off what?"

"Pretending like you're not attracted to me." Dakota gulps a little. "Jamie, we were hired to be attracted to each other-" I shake my head and look into her bright blue eyes.

They were so pretty, sort of like a blue ocean.

"No, I mean you're attracted to me. I know how I make you feel. My fingers were all over you! You're hot for me!" Dakota grabs the knob to my trailer door and I ran to the door and stood in front of it.

"Stop fighting it Dakota."

"I'm not fighting anything!"

"Dakota."

"Jamie stop, you have a wife and a kid. " She makes me forget about my wife.

"Dakota, look my boner is not gonna go away so can we watch the movie later so I can take care of my mess." She takes a deep breath and steps forward.

"What if I helped you get rid of it?" My mouth went dry. "But you said-"

"I know what I said Jamie, and I know what I'm saying now." My dick started to get even harder and than my door opened.

"Baby!" Millie ran to me and hugged me and kissed me. Dakota's eyes widened and she just walked out.

"I missed you so much." I give her a fake smile. "I missed you too." I look down and see Millie notices my boner. "I'll take care of that." Millie gets on her knees and starts to suck.

I wish Dakota was with me, instead.

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been so busy studying for finals, and I'm really thankful for you guys! Thank you so much for reading this! If you wouldn't mind could you check out my other stories? Thank you so much (: ~ Yours truly kristin.