Chapter 6

"Dakota, you don't have to protect yourself from me." Do I? "Jamie." He puts his fingers on my lips. "Let me, protect you." He leaned into kiss me-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dakota!" I look up and see Jamie. Fuck, I was dreaming with my eyes opened! "Are you okay?" I nod. "Just a little tired, I want to go home." I hope off the bathroom counter.

"Want me to drive you?" I smile. "Don't worry about it." I go to walk and feel suddenly dizzy and almost fall but Jamie catches me. "Dakota, are you okay. I put my thumbs up.

"I'm perfect!" I lean up on legs. "I got this." I smile at Jamie. "Matt's a terrible boyfriend." Huh? What does that have to do with me being a little drunk??

"I'm not having this conversation with you Jamie." I walk out the bathroom. "Why? Because you know I'm right?" This isn't his place to ask me questions about my relationship. "It's known of your business of what goes on between me and Matt!" I storm off into the crowd and my head feels a little fuzzy.

"Dakota?" I turn around and blink a couple of times. "Will you dance with me?" I see Jamie put his hand out. "I should be going home-"

"One dance?" I see Jamie start to pout. Ugh, I can't say no now he's just so damn adorable. I wish I could resist him, oh what the hell. If I end up in somebody's bed tomorrow and it's not mine, I hope it's his. SHUT THE FUCK UP DAKOTA YOU'RE WITH MATT.

One dance, just one dance.

This chapter is so short! I'm so sorry guys! I'm having trouble writing with these new wattpad updates! I'm on my phone so it won't let me change the damn font! I have exams this week! So wish me luck, and you will get a new chapter soon❤️~ kristin💖💖