Chapter 4

Jamie's Pov

I go back to my trailiar and my phone starts viberating. "Hello?" I get a bottle of the water out the fridge. "Hey, baby." Its my wife. "Hi my love." Somebody knocks on my door. "What are you wearing right now Jamie?" She wants to talk dirty while I'm at work, oh lord. "I really got to go, see you later." I hang up. "Come in!" I see Luke Grimes walks into my trailiar. "Hey man." He sits down on the couch.

"Dude, you and Dakota totally hit it off!" I laugh, it's all her shes amazing. "She's great, what can I say." I pass Luke a bottle of water. "But known of us are clueless, you two have major chemistry. Not just on screen me and other people saw that too. You like Dakota. " Do I? I mean I find her incrediably beautiful, and talented and amazing but do I like her? "Luke, I have a wife that I love-" Luke shakes his head. "Clearly if you loved your wife as much as you said you didn't you wouldn't be starring at her everytime you see her."

I stare at her? "She's beautiful, what can I tell you?" Luke drinks some of his water. "Its more then that. The way you look at her man, It's like you've known her your whole life." I sigh. "Luke, like I said before I have a wife that I love. Dakota has a boyfriend, she doesn't love me she loves him. "Did you ask her that?" I sit down across from Luke. "Ask if she loves me??" Luke nods. "Of course not, why would I?" Luke rolls his eyes.

"You just said she doesn't love you, but clearly if she didn't tell you that its not the case." He has a point, what if I.... JAMIE. You love your wife, not dakota. "Like I said, I love Da- I mean my wife." Luke raises an eyebrow. "Did you just say you love Dakota-" I shake my head. Yes you did Jamie. SH. "I meant my wife." I look at the time. I want to catch Dakota before she leaves. "Luke, I actutally have to go." I grab my stuff.

"Is it because you want to see Dakota before she leaves?" I take a breath. "I have to talk to her about something." Me and Luke walk out my trailar and I bump into a woman and I grab her by her waist. I look and see it's Dakota.

"We should really stop meeting like this." Dakota smiles. "I like holding you." Did I just say that. Jamie you're so stupid. "Dakota-" Dakota shakes her head and looks at me in the eyes, she's blushing. "It's fine, really." Dakota pulls away and I see there's somebody coming towards her. "Jamie this Matt." I see he puts his arm around her waist. "My boyfriend."