~Chapter 11

Dakota's Pov

Its been a week since I saw Jamie, we've both been in different places. I walk into my trailer and get ready for our first actual sex scene. I'm so nervous.

I walk on set and the first thing I notice is Jamie.

Fuck my heart.

Jamie walks towards me and I gulp. He looks so gorgeous it hurts.

"Dakota-"
"Jamie, save it. You don't have to tell me some crazy story. We are just work partners, that's it."

Saying that breaks my heart oh my god.

"Dakota! Jamie! Let's go!" I snap out my thoughts and shake my head and walk onto the set.

We're in Christians bedroom.
"Remember this scene is Ana's first time! She's giving him her all! Show it! Bring it to life!"

I nod and smile at Sam and look at the man who's standing in front of me.

"Action!

Jamie walks towards me and puts his hands on both sides of my cheeks.  Jamie leans in and kisses me. Jamie moves me to the bed and sits me down.

Oh my lord.

Jamie takes off my shirt and kisses me.

"Cut!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we do the scene about 10000000 more times.

I walk to my trailer and open my door.  I walk into my bathroom and turn the shower on. I untie my robe and let it fall to the floor and hop into the shower.

I let the hot water go down my body. 

This is what I needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out the shower and wrap my body around in a towel.  I let my long brown hair drip down my back.  I walk to my mirror in the bedroom and start to brush my hair.  I hear a knock at the front door. I walk to the front door and open it.

"Jamie."

"You're in a towel." Jamie walks in and shuts the door.

"Yeah, I just took a shower-"

"Dakota, I can't stop thinking about you-" Jamie walks closer to me. 

"Jamie-"

"Dakota, shut up and listen to me."

"Okay!" Once I finish that one single word he slams his body against mine and holds me against the wall. Jamie kisses me hard and I just can't fight it anymore.

This is what I want.

Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been so busy! I'm thinking of writing a Christian and Ana story back when they were in high school! Let me know. Love you guys~ kris