She is wearing a beautiful simple dress.

Jungkook catch her by waist and spin her around both laugh together.

Meanwhile a girl is burning in jealousy while looking at this Happy couple.

It's Sayon , head maid of this castle.

She like Jungkook from her childhood as she was the daughter of previous head chef of this castle.During his teenage,he used to come here to spend his free time . During that time she fall for him but Jungkook always ignore girls so she never got chance to tell him. She was heartbroken after hearing that he married Princess Mari but she became happy after knowing that he doesn't love Mari . She used to waiting for him to come here and Jungkook came here even after his marriage.She even try to gain his attention but always fail . & Now he is married again but this time she is scared bcz she can see that they love each other a lot & she can see love for Yn in his eyes.

Sayon clenched her dress with anger as Jungkook kiss her with love and care.

Sayon :I need to get rid of this b!tch *Whisper*

With that she glared at yn & leave that place.

Night time -

Here Jungkook is reading a noble while Yn sit beside him after drinking water

Yn look at her husband who is looking so handsome even while holding book & he is sitting shirtless.Her eyes fall on his abs and his strong bulky bare body .

She doesn't know why but she is feeling something inside saying to claim him as her .

She gulped as she is feeling needy for him. She can feel wetness between her legs.

While Jungkook can feel her eyes on him ,he mentally smirk but acting like nothing happening .

Yn look his lips and lick her lips.

Yn move towards him .

Yn : Gguk .*Whisper*

Jungkook look at her with innocent smile.

Jungkook: Yes sweetheart.

Yn : Hmmm....I....I'm saying that....I...

Her cheeks became red as she is shy .

While Jungkook smirk & pull her close to him after throwing his book.

Jungkook: You mean you need me Huh.*smirk*

Her eyes become wide & her cheek became more red .

Jungkook smile and peck her cheek.

Jungkook:It's ok...& Normal...as we are husband and wife.... sweetheart.

He caress her cheek.

Jungkook: Do you want me ?*Whisper*

Yn finally nodded shyly.