Chapter 09

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 1 week-

Yn : Gguk now can you remove this blindfold?*pout*

Gguk : Not now sweetheart .*smile* Just 2 min then you will see.*bunny smile*

Yn : Ok as you say .

Well Gguk is holding her hand & guiding her somewhere which yn doesn't know as Gguk wants to give her a big surprise.

After 5 min -

Gguk : We are here now you can remove that.

With that yn remove the blindfold & slowly open her eyes.

Yn : *gasp* Wow....its so beautiful.*smile*

Yn is smiling while looking at all fireflies

Yn is smiling while looking at all fireflies. Some fireflies are on her dress. Meanwhile, Gguk is leaning on a tree, hands crossed on his chest, smiling while looking at her but as his face is cover so she can't see that.

Yn : Gguk look.

Yn shows him a firefly in her hand.

Gguk : beautiful *whisper while looking at her*

Yn : It is.*smile*

Then that firefly flew away & yn giggled.

Gguk : When I was a child I used to come here at night time .

Yn : Thank you Gguk for showing me this place it's beautiful. I can feel peace here , cold wind with beautiful scene .*snile*

Gguk : yeah it is .*smile*

With that they both sit on the grass, yn is admiring while Gguk admires her with a big smile on his lips.

After 3 hours-

Gguk stands in front of the room's door. They just reach here after spending their time.