Chapter 11

Author pov :

Author pov :

A man is chained to a chair, he is unconscious

A man is chained to a chair, he is unconscious . Then suddenly someone throws a huge amount of water on that person's face which makes him gasp & he gains consciousness.

He coughs & breathing heavily. He looks up & gup in fear.

?? : Wakey wakey .*deep voice**smirk*

*deep voice**smirk*

Man: Lord Ki...Kim...*gulp*

Taehyung: Ofc me ..*smirk*

With that Taehyung move aside & that man is scared more as Jungkook is sitting on the couch & glaring at him with his cold eyes.

He looks around & sees Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon & Kim Taehyung are here, standing near King's couch. Only Jung Hoseok is sitting on a couch.

Jimin: Now will you tell us everything or do we need to use our way ...........Hun .*smirk*

Man: Ho...how did...you know ...my name ?*gulp*

Jimin: Magic.*smirk*

Namjoon: Now tell us everything about why Queen Mari sent you behind King .*raised one eyebrow*

Hun : No...no....why will Queen sent...no...no....i don't know anything...*sweating*

Hoseok : Awww....poor man don't know how to say Hyung .*pout*

Taehyung : Ok then let me help him a bit.*smirk*

With that, he pulls out his sword & looks at its sharpness & smirks at Hun.

Hun is sweating badly, he gulps as Taehyung comes in front of him. Taehyung quickly stabs Hun's foot & he screams his lung out. But outside no one can hear his painful scream as this room is fully soundproof.

Taehyung evilly smirks & pulls out his sword from his foot.

Taehyung put his shoe on his injured for & Hun scream more.

Namjoon: Now will you bark or...*smirk*

Hun : I...I'm ......Queen sent me behind King as she was suspicious about King . She just wanted to know where he always goes every evening time. Today is my first day to do this work but....Ki..king caught me .*gulp*

Jungkook just glare at him.

Hun:I.........I'm....when you came back to the palace, I saw.......... you in other clothes so I started to follow you as Queen wanted to know about your secret places.

Jungkook : *evil chuckled* You thought that I will not catch your lie huh .*smirk* you were following me when I was with my sweetheart.*smirk*

Hun gulp more & started begging.

Hun: I'm....sorry....my king ...i was greedy for money...plz...leave me.....i sweat I will leave this kingdom.....i...swear...*cry*

Jungkook stood up, walk towards him & bend down at his level . He tightly holds his jaw & smiles evilly at him.

Jungkook: you were about to give information about my sweetheart to that bitch Mari...huh .....you know I love my sweetheart a lot.....I can do anything for her...anything .........& *smirk* killing someone isn't that hard for me .*evil smile*

Jungkook stands up after removing his hand from his jaw.

Jungkook: Letting you live means danger for my sweetheart & I can't do that.*smirk*

With that, he pulls out his dagger & in a blink he stabs his dagger between Hun's head & he dies.

Jungkook wipes blood from his face & gives a sinister smile at Hun's dead body.

Jungkook: Hoseok Hyung you what to do with his dead body .*smirk*

Hoseok : Yes my King .*Gulp & bow*

With that, he left from there while his hyungs are looking at his disappearing figure.

Taehyung: He becomes crueler now, Namjoon hyung .*worry*

Namjoon: I know as I can see his craziness for her.

Jimin: He was a cruel beast, Now he is crueler bcz he is beauty's beast.*whisper*

Late night-

Yn's pov :

Ahhhh.....why my mind is giving me so much embarrassment...ahhh!!! .....my cheeks are still burning..while thinking about that hug .... what's happening to me !!! Whenever I'm trying to close my eyes Gguk's eyes are flashing in front of me...

Yn : yniee you are going crazy......try to sleep...!!!!*silent yell*

With that, she tightly closes her eyes but she again sees his doe eyes but she didn't open her eyes ....unknowingly she smiles & slowly falls asleep as she is tired after her work & long journey with Gguk.

She is now Beast's endless addiction....................

___________________

I hope you like it....

Jungkook 's real identity is going to reveal in front of yn..soon...😏