Chapter 19

Author pov :

Author pov :

Meanwhile-

Yn is watering new plants. She loves to do this work as she is a nature lover. While doing this she didn't notice her surrounding . 4 maids are coming towards her & they are Queen Mari's loyal maids, evil like Mari. The first maid nodded & 2 maids go towards her & grab Yn's hair tightly which made her scream.

Yn : Ahhhhh...*scream in pain*

2 maids drag her towards the other senior 2 maids & make her kneel down while holding her brown hair.

Yn : ...Leave...me it's hurting .*teary*

Yn try to release her but instead Senior maid slap her harshly which made Yn fall to the ground. Both 4 maids laugh at her as she is crying with pain her cheeks are red now, she is holding her cheek & her eyes are red with tears.

The first maid kneel in front of yn & hold her jaw tightly which made her hiss in pain.

Senor maid : Bcz of you our Queen is suffering .....King is going away from her ONLY BCZ OF YOU SL*T!!!*yell*

She leaves her jaw with a jerk & yn again falls on the ground, she is crying not bcz of physical pain its bcz of her heart is screaming with shame, she never wanted that one day someone will call her sl*t

All maids laugh at her & 2nd the Senior maid signal others to drag her Yn scream to leave her but they didn't let her go, they drag her while holding both hands.

They are not worried bcz as they know that Beahyung is distracting the king to come here & After doing their work they will scare her so that she will never tell anyone about this as Queen said.

They drag her towards the west side of the Royal garden & throw her in mud, she falls on it harshly, and her face is saved but her whole dress is full of mud, yn cry loudly.

Maid 1: Sl*t like you deserve this dirty mud, not royal bed.*laugh*

Yn cries hard as she is feeling insulted. She was scared about this & now it's happening.

Yn cries silently, she is feeling like killing herself.

All of them laugh at her state, they didn't show any pity on that poor soul. Then 3rd maid comes with a bucket full of black paint and water to throw on yn.

Senior maid smirk at Yn who is shaking her head not to do it.

Senior maid: A dirt like you deserve this.

She was about to throw it on her but a Deep cold voice yell at them.

Jungkook: THROW IT I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE !!!*YELL*

All of them become freeze while yn is fully numb, blankly looking at the ground.

All maids gasped as they see Jungkook with angry expressions, they know they are going to pay a high price, so they gulp & stay stood like statues.

Jungkook glare at them but as his eyes fall on his sweetheart his eyes become soft, but his heart is paining as he can see her state.

He quickly runs towards her & pulls her out of the mud gently & makes her sit on the ground. He hugs her & wipes some mud on her face, her eyes are red with tears, and she is not looking at him.

His eyes become dark & look at Jimin who is looking at yn with sad eyes .

Jungkook: I WANT ALL OF THIS BITCHES IN MY TORTURE CELL !!!!*YELL*

Jimin Nodded & bowed to him & signals guards to catch 4 of them, they scream & beg but Jungkook didn't listen to them, he is busy with yn, he orders the guard to bring a bucket of water to wipe the mud on her.

After the guard give him that Jungkook orders them to leave them alone.

Now they are alone & Jungkook tries to wash mud on her dress & body.

Jungkook looks at her eyes which are blank & tears falling, His eyes are teary too, He tries to wipe her tears but Yn's broken words make him numb.

Yn : Go away...fro..from me Gguk.*whisper*

Jungkook : Sweetheart...i ---

She cut his word.

Yn : Go away, I don't want to be with you ...look what happened....everyone is now showing me my real place bcz OF YOU......STAY AWAY ...WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER ....WE CANT *cry* NOW I CANT BARE IT ANYMORE LEAVE ME OR I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!!

Jungkook : Swe...sweetheart...plz...don't say like this...i lo...love you ....plz don't say plz *cry*

Yn : We need to stay away ....bcz I want to be called by people that I'm your mistress, i just want a normal life .....but you make it too much painful for me...........ITS HAPPENING BCZ OF YOU .... NOW LEAVE ME NEVER SHOW ME OUR FACE !!!!*yell*

With that, she runs away from there with tears while Jungkook is fully numb to her words, his heart breaking into pieces.

Jungkook :*whisper* I fail to pro..protect her.*tears falling *

He punches the ground with a loud yell.

Jungkook : YOU LOST HER JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!*painful scream*

Jungkook punches the ground with loud sobs, her tears fall.

To come close they need to feel the pain of separation...............

_____________

I hope you like it ......