i. pilot

IGNORING TORNADO WARNINGS

IGNORING TORNADO WARNINGS . . . !
© 2023 ━━ chapter one.
pilot

     FOR AUSTIN KENNEDY school felt the same everyday, go to class and study

FOR AUSTIN KENNEDY school felt the same everyday, go to class and study. so when he walked into sikowitz's class this day he was decently surprised to see his best friends boyfriend get rubbed by an unknown girl.

"um what is happening here?" his voice came out airy, still a little shocked at the sight in front of him. perhaps that's why no one batted an eye at him, and the scene continued when the door opened again. the visual was now complete as his best friend, jade west, had officially entered the room.

"dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" and there it was, this new girl sadly didn't know the patriarchy of this school yet, or else she wouldn't be rubbing all over beck and stuck in this situation.

     "i just...i spilled coffee on..." she sputtered out, trying to find the words to say to the fuming jade west in front of her. austin watched the situation at hand from next to jade trying to find the right words to say to calm the tension.

     "get away from him." jade gestured over to the side as she spoke to the girl in front of her.

      "jade go easy on her. she's clearly new, and was just trying to help." austin spoke again, this time louder where the real roughness of it came through. he turned to jade and rested a hand on her shoulder, before going to his seat, hoping his words calmed her down some.

     "yeah, relax." beck added, before pecking jade's cheek. no one got the chance to add onto the conversation anymore as sikowitz finally burst through the other door of his classroom.

     "oh my god, there's a huge fire!" he exclaimed, causing panic to uproar through the classroom as everyone pushed and shoved to get to an exit, well everyone except austin, because really the fire alarm wasn't even going off.

     "kidding, kidding," he paused as everyone looked at him, "just wanted to get your blood pumping, which i did. ha! well except for austin, as always." austin smirked at the teacher as everyone stared with a dead pan look on their face at the joke, before returning to their seats for class to actual start.