"I was sleeping Tae, you know I would never do that when I'm fully awake. It's just a bad habit." He said coming closer, pouting, showing his pretty doe eyes to his boyfriend.

Before he can drown and lose his mind in them, he saw someone standing behind Kook. The guy looked traumatized.

Jungkook backed away immediately, acting as if he's working seriously. "Uhm, Mr. Kim, where are the files of the case that happened two days ago~"

"Which one, Mr. Jeon?" He asked gritting his teeth, "The stolen lollipop one?"

"EXACTLY!!" He made a face, realising the cop left the place.

"What happened, Mr. Park?" Another cop asked the guy who had to see Jungkook pouting to Taehyung.

"Nothing. Mr. Kim and Jeon, are kinda weird."

"Tell me something new."

Taehyung and Jungkook were left alone, now. Just then, they heard the phone ring.

Taehyung took it, keeping the telephone receiver on his ears.

"Hello, 911-"

"Hello?! Someone-Someone's in my house!! Please send someone!!"

"Hello, 911. Please tell me your emergency."

"SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!! SEND SOME HELP!"

"Sure, sir. Now don't panick, and relax. I want you to stay with me." Jungkook looked at his boyfriend with a proud look, smiling to how his boyfriend is so calm and smart.

"IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME AND SEND HELP I DON'T THINK I WILL. TAKE DOWN MY ADD-"

"Please calm down, sir. I want you to calm down, and give me your address."

The guy gave him the address, getting impatient every passing second.

"We'll send our men to your address, sir. Help is on your way-" The call got ended.

"Oh shit! I think he's in trouble. He hung up on me. Maybe the killer snatched the phone-"

"Taehyung!! We need to help him!! Fast!!" They both panicked real hard, and ran out of the department, and got the cop car. They didn't inform to anyone.

There wasn't many officers present, too. The ones present won't give a shit too. Taehyung thought, he and Jungkook are the only worthy people there, to save lives tonight.

They were both speeding, to get to the given address.

"T-This is it?!"

"Yes Tae this must be it. It's the house! Let's get in and SAVE LIVES!!"

"Hush! Mr. Min!! Open up, the cops are here."

"Yes!! The help is here- wait how'd you know his name?"

"He told me while I was asking about the address, genius. His name is Min Yoongi. Now stop throwing questions and ring the bell!"

"Oh, yeah sure."

"MR. MIN YOONGI!!" Taehyung continued knocking.