Soul Swap

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
✘𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭✘
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐱𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☕︎

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!! WHY'D YOU MAKE A MESS ON THE TABLE!! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS TO CLEAN!!" Jungkook said fuming in anger.

"Kook chill. It's not that hard. Besides I'm getting ready for office, it's urgent. So you clean it up yourself." Taehyung, his beloved husband said.

Taehyung and Jungkook are married for a year and half now. Everything was going smooth. They love each other to the moon and back. Even though they bicker every day, in the end, they end up in each other's embrace being all lovey dovey.

Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Industries. And Jungkook is a home maker. He takes care of his big baby Tae, and small baby Taegguk, and the whole house.

Jungkook has his company, Jeon Industries. But he isn't the CEO. He was almost as important as the CEO, but he didn't work there. Well, he was supposed to, but before that, he gave birth to Taegguk, he has to take care of him, so he didn't work in his own company. Children need their parents to be with them. So he thought it's the right decision to rise taegguk by quitting his job, and spending full time and giving the full attention to his baby.

Maybe when Taegguk is a matured man, he'll continue his work. His elder brother, Jung Hoseok is the CEO of the company which was once owned by his dad.

"Jungkook! Can't you see that ggukie is crying. Do something." Tae complained. "Can't you see I'm putting the clothes in here."

Tae sighed.

"Baby baby take care." Tae said giving a kiss, ready to leave. "Bye hubby." Koo returned the kiss. They acted like they weren't bickering before. This is what happens between the couple.

Later Jungkook washed the dishes, cleaned the house, done cooking, done feeding taegguk, and made him sleep. Then he tiredly laid on the sofa.

Tae on the other hand started to work on some files. Yelling at his secretary for his mistakes, correcting the employees mistakes, and dealing with annoying people.

Finally, the tiring day got over as he went home seeing Koo in the kitchen.

He back hugged him.

"Baby, let's eat and sleep." "Yes taetae, almost done." Jungkook said and walked over to the hall cleaning all the mess made by their little baby.

Then the little family went and cuddled to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Today is a day off for Tae. So he was laying on the sofa taegguk sitting beside him.

A voice interrupted his peaceful moment.

"Hyungggg!" "Yes baby?" "What is this?" The younger one asked with a glare holding a white shirt.

"O-Oh...that...uhmm...you know... yesterday in office, while I was eating little amount of soup spilled on my shirt." He said with a nervous laughter.

"Seriously? I will I clean this up now?!" "Baby chill, it's the washing machine's work anyways." Tae shrugged. "Well, this stain won't go easily, so I have to wash it by my hands. Just don't scold me, if it won't go." "Jungkookie, it's just a suit, it's not that hard-" "If I hear you saying that again, I'm gonna kill you. You know what? I will drink all your strawberry milk. No more for you!" Koo said strictly.