Drive slow :: 2

ik i said 'the end' in the last chapter, this was supposed to end in the 1st part, but i'm writing a 2nd one since two of my lovely readers requested me to. hope you'll like it. enjoy ☕

❥❥❥

"How long are you just gonna sit here and stare at him?"

"Until he leaves?"

"Jungkookie I swear go make a move!" Hoseok yelled at a nervous kookie.

"Yeah, remember the plan? Go to his store, ask for a banana milk, and compliment his shirt." Jimin instructed him.

"What?! No way! I'm not doing that."

Taehyung owns a store, which is not so far of where kook lives. He's also his neighbour, so he has a lot of chances to go up to him and talk. But, you know how it is, he gets nervous everytime he looks at him.

It's not an easy job for him.

But that's why hoseok and jimin are there for him. They gave him some courage, and made him walk towards the store tae owns.

"Fighting! We'll be waiting outside Kookie."

"Yeah man, go rock it." Jimin reassured him earning a glare from kook.

He made his way inside the store, and looked at tae, who was pretty busy. And hence he didn't glance at him, unaware of his presence. Jungkook sighed and went inside the store further, to grab some banana milk.

He grabbed some packets of banana milk, and kept it on the bill counter, with his shaky hands

He grabbed some packets of banana milk, and kept it on the bill counter, with his shaky hands. Taehyung looked at him and,

"Anything else?" He asked making kook's heart go boom-boom. He nodded in negative, handing him the money.

"No, that's it." Tae billed and gave the change to kook. While doing so, his ring finger grazed over kook's ring finger. It was such a subtle touch, that you would mistake it for not touching.

But that's enough to make kook's heart wild.

He got his stuff and ran out to his fellow friends.

He was panting hard, as he gave his banana milks to jimin and hobi with his shaky hands.

"DUDE!! Look at his freaking hands they are shaking madly!!" Hobi yelled.

"Hush hobi hyung. You know it's always like this."

"Fine, leave that. What's the next move?" Jimin asked.