V.1 - 10. Jaunedice

Start from the beginning

I fly towards the ground and as land I grab the handle of W/N preparing for anything as I've already been spotted and got quite a lot of Beowolves already rushing towards me.

F/N: A small sadist look appears on my face. "Ah..." I smile a little crazily as I bring my blade side ways in front of my face and with my left hand I trace along the blade with two fingers. "I see, you're rushing to your deaths... then" I slash the sword to my side "I'll gladly bring death down upon you!"

I immediately transform W/N into its rifle form as I crouch and start to take shots at the Beowolves killing quite a few of them and slightly thinning the group, I keep shooting as they slowly but surely reach me and try to slash at me from multiple directions so I jump up and over them and I reform my katana and as soon as I land I sheath my katana with my right hand still on the handle, I look up and dash forward unleashing lightning fast flurries of strikes dispatching multiple Beowolves as now the Ursai have joined the party after I've dealt with most of the Beowolves.

F/N: "Come one Come all! I can take you all on!" I spin around as I have a crazy look while I shout and laugh as all the Ursai roar and rush towards me. "Damn this is going to be even more fun!" I say with a smile.

First i need to finish off the remaining Beowolves before the Ursai can reach me, a small group of Beowolves surrounded me and quickly lunge at me but i jump in the air and summon the claws and strength of an Ursa and i slam my claws to the ground killing a few Beowolves and causing a small impact crater and a small shockwave I quickly make the claws disappear and I pull my katana out begin to slash away at the Grimm still in the air dispatching them. Only a few Beowolves remain and the Ursai are getting closer so I throw a fire dust at the remaining Beowolves that are charging me, I transform W/N and take a few shots at the dust finally hitting it and exploding it killing the last of the Beowolves and now begin to focus on the other Grimm.

But the Death Stalker which looks a little bigger then the one from the Emerald Forest comes crashing out of the trees into the clearing and luckily killing some of the Ursai that were in the way making it a little easier for me. But there is still quite a few of them left and now the Death Stalker has joined the party.

Author: you'll most like see a lot of quotes, references and similar stuff to devil May Cry as it's my most favourite game series and I'm not joking but now I just realised F/n is sort resembling Virgil but I'm fine with that, well more like his move-set. :)

F/N: "Ok this is getting better by the minute, Now time to finish off the remaining Ursai." I get into my fighting stance as i do i barely just see a bird landing on top of a branch which confuses me slightly as it should be scared of the Grimm. "Is that a Raven or
a crow?" I shake my head and ignore it.

I focus on the Grimm approaching me so I dash forward and I spinning around in-between the Grimm cutting through them i then turn around in time for an Ursa to claw at me but I block in time and it sends me sliding back I regain my footing as the same Ursa rushes towards me, I side step and cut its right leg which causes it to fall down. I then jump on its back and stab my katana into its back and run along its back, killing it.

With only a few Grimm left I pull out my bow fire a volley of arrows killing some and wounding and staggering the rest which I take advantage of by transforming my katana into its rifle form and immediately firing upon them, finally dispatching the rest of them just as the Death Stalker lunges it's stinger at me as I barely just jump out of the way as I was occupied with the other Grimm.

F/N: "Now that was rude! I was busy killing your friends but it's seems you're eager to die too." I say with a slight sadistic smile.

The Death Stalker tries to swipe at me but I jump back from its claws which seems to annoy it as it becomes more aggressive. I try to gain some ground from me and the Death Stalker so I throw an ice dust at its face and shoot it temporarily staggering it so I immediately back away from it.