Jungkook & Yn are going to marry after 3 days with all rituals.

Afternoon -

Royal Torture cell -

Warning: Brutal Torture!!!! If u r not comfortable then leave this part !!!!

(Torture start)

Beahyung is gasping as Jimin pull his head out of bucket of water .Jimin is giving his good torture with water while Jungkook is sited on his chair, smirking on his poor state .

Jungkook : Hyung I think my beast want to torture him .*smirk*

Jimin smirks & leave Beahyung, Beahyung can't move as his body is chained with a chair ,his whole body is covered with bruises.

Jungkook stood up and went near him .He pull his hair tightly which made him hiss in pain.

Jungkook: Feeling pain...Huh .*smirk*

Jungkook then pull out his dagger & caresses it's sharp tip on his forehead .

Jungkook: You shouted on me..that's was ok but you have idea to that bitch to torture my Sweetheart Huh....now I'm not gonna spare you bastard!!*angry*

With that he started to cut his skin by that sharp tip, he is pulling it down while it's cutting his skin ,blood are coming out of his skin ,he scream but he didn't show any mercy , he stop on his chest . His whole face skin is cutted by his dagger . Jungkook smirk evilly & wear glabs after cleaning his dagger with a cloth . He grab chilli powder and pour it on his wound Beahyung scream his lung out but when he open his mouth Jungkook made him eat chili powder , Beahyung feel his lung is burning,his tears are falling.

After pour it on him all he throws those glabs & sit on the table looking at his half unconscious badly .

Jungkook: Guards !!!

Then 4 guards come inside this cell with a big pot which is full with water .

Jungkook:Do it .

Then guards put that big pot on a big shove & started boiling water .

Beahyung know what's going to happen,he close his eyes .

Jungkook : I think now it's fully ready ......Hyung .

Jungkook signal Jimin _ Jimin smirk & nod .

Then 4 guards grab Beahyung & throw him inside the boiling water.

Beahyung screamed but no one help him , Jungkook just sip his wine .

After a few min he died as his body stopped moving .

Jungkook: Throw his body inside wolve cell .

Jungkook then look his left where those 4 bitch maids are chained on 4 chairs,they are scared & sweating as they all saw how King brutally killed Beahyung.

Jungkook : Don't worry I will kill you all with a more brutal way .*sinister smile*

All maids gulp in fear .

Jungkook : Guards throw that senior maid between wild rats .

Guards nodded and now to him .They drag that senior maid towards a glass box which is empty now but she knows.

Senior maid : Ki..king plz.....show mercy...I'm..I'm sorry...plz..*cry*

Jungkook: Tsk tsk....close her annoying mouth !!

With that they gag her with cloths and tie her hands with rope and throw her inside that glass box .

They both 2 big steel boxes and throw it inside that box and close it .

Rats started going out of those boxes and they all jump on that maid ,she tried to save herself but those wild rats didn't show any mercy and started eating her alive .

Jungkook : After she die ,just burn this whole box .

Jungkook look at other injured maids .

Jungkook: Hyung I'm not in mood to kill them now so u know what to do .*smile*

Jimin : I know Jungkookie .*innocent smile*

Jungkook nodded and go out of that cell .

(Torture end)

Jungkook started moving toward his sweetheart "s room while a big bunny Smile on his lips

Guards and maids are in shock as they never saw their heartless king smiling.

Jungkook ignores everyone & just walk towards her room which is beside his room.

Beast is merciless if you hurt his beauty.........

(Well get ready with Hobi Water😏😌next chapter is full with Smuts & ofc upcoming chapters...)