Let your husband take care of you for once!

Start from the beginning

"Babe, I'm sick, can you come home please." Said Dazai, his current state was evident due to his raspy voice and use of a pet name. But of course, In the mans sick state, he hit the wrong contact. He was met with a yelling kunikida.

"You're not sick! You just want to miss work, get your ass Over here." Screamed kunikida. Dazai groaned.

"I'm not lying this time, plus Atsushi is probably sick too From walking in the rain." Said Dazai softly.

He was met with silence on the other end."You didn't convince Atsushi to join you on one of your excursions did you?" Asked kunikida.

Dazai shook his head, which was a mistake because not only could the man not see him, but his head screamed at him. He turned the light on next to him and switched the call to face time. (Everyone has iPhones in this fic cause I said so) kunikida answered immediately and flinched when he see Dazais's face.

The bags under his eyes were huge and his face was extremely pale. He moved his phone around to show his bed and the fact that he was at home still.

"Do you believe me now?" Asked the bandaged gentleman. Kunikida nodded.

"Do you need me to send Yosano to your dorm?" Asked kunikida. Dazai shook his head.

"I don't live at the dorm." Said Dazai.

"What do you mean you don't live at the dorm? You rent it out?" Questioned kunikida. Dazai sighed, realizing his sick brain wasn't thinking.

"I rent it out Incase I work late for a case, I live on the other side of town." Explained the sick man.

Kunikida started talking again but Dazai cut him off. "I'll see you tomorrow, send yosano to check up on Atsushi." Said Dazai before hanging up the call.

He checked the clock and realized he had wasted 5 minutes on that call. He went into the favourites section on his contacts so that there was no room for error. He hit the contact that read slug And waited. He didn't get a reply so he phoned again. Still no reply.

"Fine, I'll phone kouyou then." Muttered Dazai to himself. She answered on the first ring.

"Why are you phoning chuuya and me?" Asked the woman.

"Chuuya saw and didn't answer?" Whined Dazai. The woman muffled talking with someone else for about 20 seconds before answering.

"He said you walked around in the rain yesterday and probably have a cold, which is your fault so he's not coming home." Said Kouyou with a flat voice.

"Can you put me on speaker." Asked Dazai.

"We are in an important meeting right now." Answered kouyou, but nonetheless she put him on speaker.

"Babe im super sickkkk." Complained Dazai. "Can't you come home, it's just a meeting."
There was chatter on the other end of the call.

"It's just a meeting? It's super important. We are discussing the guild." growled chuuya.

Dazai coughed and sneezed at the same time making a horrific noise.

"Please, I'm sorry for walking in the rain." Said Dazai softly. A heavy sigh was heard.

"Fine, I'm coming." Said the small redhead before hanging up Kouyous phone.

Dazai smiled contently. He grabbed the comforter off of their bed and walked downstairs to the living room. He laid down on the couch with a huff and turned the tv on. That's when his phone started to ring. He grabbed his phone and checked who was calling. He assumed it would be chuuya or kunikida but was met with ryu. He answered it.