Jin Quickly pull out his handkerchief & wipe all blood on his hand.

Jin : MAID!!!

Then in a few sec, a maid run inside & bow to them.

Jin : QUICKLY I NEED TURMERIC PASTE GOOO!!

Maid didn't waste her time & run out from there.

Jin put his handkerchief on the bowl of water to make it wet & wipe his dry bloody hand. There is a cut on his palm but Jungkook didn't even hiss.

After 3 min the maid comes inside with Turmeric Paste & gives it to Jin. Jin quickly put the paste on his wound but Jungkook didn't even flinch. His eyes are still on that painting.

That maid leave & Jin is busy with Jungkook's hand . After putting that he wraps it with a cloth.

Jin sigh & looks at him. He furrows his eyebrows & looks towards Jungkook's eyes direction.

His eyeballs are going to poop out & his jaw is on the floor.

Jin : wOw.*whisper*

Jin: So beautiful .*smile*

Jungkook: Yes my sweetheart is .*smile*

Jin : But...who made ...it.

Jungkook: Ofc me ...if anyone tries to make her painting I could cripple them.*smirk*

Jin is now fully jungshOOk..

Jin : Wow...i never knew u can do this ....but that brown hair color looks so real.

Jungkook: Ofc bcz its made by my blood .*smirk*

Jin holds his breath for a sec.

Jin : Now I got why your hand was bloody.*shocked*

Jin : Kook stop giving me a heart attack....for now!!...*hold his chest *

Jungkook: Your heart is weak as you are old .*smirk at him *

Jin : HeYYYYYYYY....IM NOT OLD...IM WORLDWIDE HANDSOME...IM STILL YjuiloPUNK...HGFDEWWADFJOOUTVBCXSAQQERY&%$##MJHFDSW!!!*rap jin*

But Jungkook just ignore his shouting & his whole mind on her painting.

Jin : YOU PUNK YOU ARE IGNORING MY WORDS...DO YOU KNOW ...ITS TOO PRECIOUS!!!!

Jungkook rolls his eyes at him.

Jungkook : Whatever .*Boringly*

Jin : Aish.......!!!Ok ....do whatever you want ...btw I'm here to tell you that Princess Somi I mean our little fire sister is coming here .*smile*

Jungkook smiled as he heard about his sister.

Jin : Somi knows about Lady Yn .....& she is very happy to know that.

Jungkook: My spy rat.*chuckled*

Jin : you know how to annoy her ....you know very well how much she hates this nickname.*shook*

Jungkook : Hyung its called sibling things .*Smirk*

Jin : yeah yeah whatever ....btw I'm going now& I get to know that Lady Yn is making your dinner as you said.

Jungkook : I can ignore her handmade food ... it's too delicious & tasty .*smile*

Jin : I know....Kook don't lose her ss\he is precious....I know she can make you smile .*smile*So...don't let her go...well I can see how much you love her *said while looking at his wounded hand*

Jin : Now I'm going my Lord ...*bow*

Jungkook : Ok Hyung . *nodded *

With that Jin goes out.

Jungkook stands near her painting & smile.

Jungkook: I know your heart is beating me like my heart is beating for you my sweetheart...ma reine .......*whisper*

-----------------

After taking a good shower Yn stepped inside her room with a tired sigh but her eyes become wide as she notice a beautiful vase with different colors of roses

Yn look at it & smile as she knows its done by whom.

Yn : Gguk don't do this...you are melting my heart.*teary*

But she doesn't know that her soulmate is hearing her words with teary eyes.

Jungkook: I will melt you more with my love .......then you will accept me ...*whisper*

Beast can do anything for his Beauty............

 ______________

I hope you like it...