11. Game over 🖤

Start from the beginning

Two masked men in all black outfit entered inside and pointed their guns at Bg

Both ran towards Bg and pushed him away from Tae. Bg pulled out another gun from his pocket and pointed his gun at the duo.

One among the duo smirked and fired his gun on Bg's hand making him drop the gun and fall down in immense pain.

Tae covered her ears tightly at the sound of gun firing. She began breathing heavily and her vision was getting blurred. Soon she passed out without her realisation.

~~~

Flashback to ten years

Little Tae was back from her friend's house. She ran inside the mansion excitedly as she wanted to share something with her mama.

 She ran inside the mansion excitedly as she wanted to share something with her mama

Tae- Mama...

Tae called her mother softly and walked towards her bedroom. She thought to surprise her mama and therefore she peeked inside her room from the slight opening of the door.

But what she saw blew her mind. Mrs Kim was lying on the floor while Mr Kim aimed his gun on her forehead.

Before Tae could understand something a loud firing of the gun was heard.

Tae- MAMA..... (yelled while covering her ears in fear)

Mr Kim widened his eyes when he noticed Tae near the door. He then glanced at his dead wife and pushed her aside with his leg.

He ran towards Tae and sat at her level. He hugged her and began rubbing her back.

Mr Kim- Shhh; nothing happened baby. Nothing happened.

Tae pulled out from the hug and began hitting Mr Kim on his chest with her tiny fists.

Tae- You are bad dada. You hurt my mama. You are bad. (said in between her cries)

Mr Kim- Dada is not bad baby. Your mama was troubling dada. She was about to fire that gun at me. Whatever I did was to protect myself. What will you do if anyone will try to harm you? Won't you hurt them back to protect yourself? (said while trying to manipulate Tae)