5- Christmas Special (Krampus x Davis)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Todays oneshot is Krampus, a half-goat demon who punishes bad children (pictured above), and Davis, a half-elf. (A little backstory, if you care: Davis used to work for the man in red and when he caused a little bit too much trouble, he ran away to avoid getting punished for it. He wound up in Krampus' cabin, and the man let him stay. They eventually found they liked each other, and when Krampus' brother finally found Davis he agreed to leave him alone if Krampus took on the task of punishing the worst of the years children. They've been together for centuries and Krampus doesn't mind his agreement since he loves Davis and wants to keep him by his side.) anyway, onto the smut ;)

*****

Davis was lying on the huge armchair in their little cabin, legs hanging over one side and head resting on the other. Krampus's chair was big enough that he could lay comfortably, but he was still antsy.

Christmas Eve night was always a gloomy one. Krampus held up his duty to punish bad children for his half brother in return him leaving him and Davis alone the rest of the year. Krampus always said he didn't mind his agreement, but he was always a little cranky after carrying it out. Flying all around the world in one night would do thar to you.

Davis was staring at the clock when he got an idea. He still had about an hour until Krampus arrived home, so he had plenty of time to slip on something a little more comfortable.

As he opened the trunk full of his clothes and dug through it, he smiled. This would definitely cheer his boyfriend up.

*****

When Krampus returned to his cabin, he dropped his empty sack of trick presents—the way he punished bad children was to give them gifts that turned out to trick them—onto the porch and unlocked the door. He didn't bother trying to be quiet, since he knew Davis would be up waiting for him as he always did.

To his surprise though, Davis wasn't in his usual spot when he opened the door. He wasn't lounging in his chair, nearly dozing off as he always was when he returned.

Krampus locked the door behind him and she's his thick winter cloak, calling out onto the cabin, "Davis?"

He heard soft footsteps and knew his lover was awake. He turned towards the coatrack but the door to hang his cloak and take off his boots, and by the time he turned back around Davis was standing in the doorway to their room, the soft light from the fireplace inside illuminating his figure.

Krampus sucked in a breath when he saw what he was wearing. A tight, sheer one piece that barely covered his groin and chest. With lace that went from his neck to his hips. It hugged every curve of his soft, small body perfectly. The lace was white, contrasting with his dark skin and hair.

Davis smiled and stepped toward him, hands clasped behind his back. "Do you like it?"

Krampus nodded slowly, already feeling how tight his trousers were becoming. "Did you wear this for me?"

He nodded and turned around slowly. The lace fabric was cut low on his back, revealing his shoulders and lower back, and barely covered half of his ass. Krampus bit his lip at the sight.

"You look beautiful."

Davis grinned and finally closed the distance between them, having to look up to see his face because of their height difference. Krampus was tall, but even more so since Davis was half-elf was barely average height for a human.

Krampus put his hands in his small waist and pulled his flush against his body. He was warm. "Are you not tired? It's early Christmas morning already."

"I'm not." He snaked his nimble hands up Krampus' chest, dragging along his muscles beneath his shirt. "I stayed up so I could give you your present."