Goth Femboy x Athlete Male Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Kuroha's POV

I clench my fist. That bastard! I was determined more so than ever to get my vengeance. Since he wants a chance at Kuroka, I'll give him a chance. But he shouldn't complain about what he finds. I explain my idea to (Y/n). He seemed unsure. Did he not want me to go through with it? Was he jealous? I bravely kissed his cheek and assured him I'm his date. I won't go further than necessary. He blushed, his worry gone. With that we found them looking at the sharks. A few minutes later, Himeko excuses herself to go to the restroom. That was my time to strike. I left (Y/n) and went up to Shuji.

Shuji smirked. "You're not with your boyfriend? Did you realize that I'm far better than him?" I suppress the desire to punch him and put on my best seductive grin. "Yep. You're way hotter than him. How bout you leave that bitch and come have some fun with me?" He licked his lips, scanning his gross sight over my body. "I was thinking of finding a new girl. I'll show you why girls can't resist me." I tried not to puke at the thought of sex with Shuji as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a restricted area. Once in, he tried to kiss me, put I played it off that I wanted to get right to fucking. I told him to sit down, so I could show him the pussy he was going to fuck. I pull down my panties, my skirt still hiding what lies underneath.

I smirk. "Do you want to eat out my pussy? Fuck it with you're big hard cock?" "Hell yeah!" He said excitedly. My grin turns devious as I finally lift up my skirt. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't have a pussy. I have..." "a dick!" He finishes my sentence in horror. "You're a guy?!" "Yep! How does it feel knowing you wanted to fuck a guy? I'm sure all your friends who made fun of me for being gay would turn on you the moment they found out." At that point he realized who I was. "You freak! How dare you trick me! I'm going to beat you to a pulp!" I flinched as he tried to punch me, but a hand stopped him. It was (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

My grip on his wrist hardens. "You lay a single hand on him, I'll send you to the hospital." Shuji breaks free and glares. "You were in on it, too?! You bastard!" I pull up my phone and show the recording I made. "I recorded everything you said and I posted it online. Now all your friends will think you're gay." He was scared. "But I can tell everyone you're gay too! You went on a date with a crossdressing guy!" I smirked as I cupped Kuroha's cheek and kissed him. Pulling away, I looked defiantly at Shuji. "Go ahead. I was planning on asking him out anyways." Kuroha smiled happily. "You really want to be my boyfriend?" I kissed him again as an answer. Shuji cursed as he ran out, only to be confronted by Himeko. "What the hell is this?!" She apparently found the recording online.

Me and Kuroha ignore their arguing as we continued our first date as lovers. After a few hours of seeing fishes, octopuses, crustaceans, aquatic mammals, and penguins, I escorted him home. We took the long way, wanting extend our time together. What neither of us knew was that along that path was a love hotel. The moment we saw it, I immediately explained that I didn't know. But what he said next shocked me. "If it's you, I don't mind." And that's how we ended up buying a room for the night. We made out on the bed, slowly stripping each other. He was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Rather than being horrified by Kuroha's dick like Shuji, I found it beautiful like the rest of Kuroha. Seeing him like this made me harder than I've ever been.

Sex Scene

Kuroha's POV

I couldn't believe this was happening. Me and (Y/n) were going to have sex! I never thought I would be so lucky. I reached down and grabbed his cock. It's so big. It had to be at least 10 inches long and two and a half wide. I stroke its magnificent length up and down. (Y/n) grunts and moans at my touch. Knowing I'm the one pleasuring him makes me so happy. I want to make him feel even more good. I want him to come to me whenever he needs release. I increase the speed of my stroke, feeling the veins, arteries, and urethra that bulge from his skin. This cock is so much different from mine. Mine is small and smooth.

I notice a bead of liquid leak out of his penis. I know what it is. Precum. It looked so yummy that I couldn't help but have a taste. I lick my tongue over the head, tasting the salty taste of it. It was so good! I wrapped my mouth around the head, to the vocal approval of (Y/n). "Oh god! That's amazing! Keep going!" He begged. I didn't hesitate to suck harder on his delicious dick. With each bob, I manage to get it deeper and deeper down my throat. It started to hurt, but he seemed to be really enjoying it. So, I continue until I got a quarter of it down. It was just too big. I couldn't fit it all in my throat. Fortunately, he didn't seem to mind.

(Y/n)'s POV

His mouth and tight throat feel too good. And what he can't swallow, he jerks off with his hand. The contrast between his tight throat, his wet mouth, and his silky hands produce a triple sensation of pleasure. And though I can tell he's struggling with my size, he's determined to do his best. It's really cute and effective, as I can feel myself cumming soon. A minute later, I warned him I was about to blow, and he took cock out of his throat, but kept it in his mouth. Shot after shot of my sperm splashed into his wanting mouth. His cheeks began to puff, so full were they. Removing my cock from his mouth, he proceeded to savor my flavor, slower swallowing my semen.

Seeing that sexy sight got raring and ready again. With my dick wet from the sloppy blowjob I just received, it was ready to fuck. But first I needed to prep his ass. He leans on his chest, his butt on display. I suck on my fingers and work each one in, one at a time. It didn't take long to get him loose enough. I asked him if this was his first time. "I practice with my dildoes, while thinking of you." He meekly responded. I couldn't hold back anymore. I needed to fuck this cutie. I placed my dick at his entrance and pushed myself in. It felt wonderful. His tight hole greedily squeezed my phallus, all while he moaned in pure pleasure.

Kuroha's POV

Oh god! It's finally in me! For years I've dreamt of having him inside me, but I never believed it could actually happen. Yet here I am being fucked by (Y/n)! While it is a bit painful, I feel more pleasure instead. I've trained my bussy thoroughly, making sure it could handle the man of my dreams. And now it's being put to the test, and so far, it's performing well. He's lustfully bucking his hips, desperate to get deeper and deeper inside me. I'm determined to take him all the way. My asshole won't fail like my throat. All the while I feel intense pressure being exerted on my prostate. It makes me want to cum, but not yet.

With a hard thrust, I finally feel his ballsack slap against my ass, telling me he's fully inside me. Yet he doesn't stop to acknowledge it. Now that he's being squeezed across his entire length, he's desperate feel more pleasure. He began to increase his pace, slamming his glorious cock into the inside of my abdomen. I scream in pure pleasure, I like so many have in this bed. With one final slam, he shot his load deep within me. He pulled out and we just rested for awhile before going for round two. The next morning we left the love hotel, having learned every inch of each other's bodies.

(Y/n)'s POV

A year has passed since that day. After I went through a new medical treatment, my leg was good as new. I was back as the star basketball player. Shuji quit not long after that day, though. All his friends turned their backs on him. Worst of all, even though they broke up at first, Himeko came back to Shuji. She was pregnant. Apparently, they were fucking like rabbits without proper protection. Shuji had to drop out of school to work, since his parents refused to help him raise the baby. A year ago I would've laughed maniacally, but I didn't care anymore about Shuji and Himeko. I now had it made. I had my life back as a future pro athlete, but most of all, I had a gorgeous goth femboy boyfriend who makes everyday a happy day.