Avengers: Assemble! Part 3: United They Fall!

Почніть із самого початку

Azuri was using his agility and small amount of lightning from his fingertips to slash more soldiers and trolls. He was doing everything within his capabilities to protect Pym so he didn't get blasted. But he knew his little brother needed to shrink down at some point. He didn't have too much trouble taking these clowns down, especially since they were splitting focus on the two. One moment they'd try to shoot him, the next they'd fi for Pym, and he was using that to his advantage. "What's the matter? Not good enough for you?" He quipped as he took a more panther like stance to show he was determined to protect his friend. When he saw the soldiers focus on him, he was able to dodge easily and slowly took them down one at a time.

Back with James and the others, they reach the end of a hallway and into another room with no one in it. Steve and Tony seemed to be looking for something together, seeming dumbfounded as to what was in the room. However, they seemed to be on a very important information they could use. It just wasn't clear as to what exactly it was nor the location of where "it"could possibly be. But no one but the adults seem to know what it was they were looking for. Or at least, most of what they were looking for. "Tony, check the computers. See if you can find anything more about their plans." Steve ordered while checking to see if there was anything in desks nearby.

Tony saluted Steve to tell him he was on the job already, taking out a wired USB in his armor's wrist piece and inserts it in one of the computers. He then proceeded to do this with some of the others, waiting for some sort of results from any of them. Out of the five he hacked into, three of them didn't have much on them. Just some stuff on the world so far. How it's evolved, changed and grown with the heroes there so far, as well as current world leaders and odd things throughout the galaxy and more. But the fourth had something far more interesting than that. Something about soldiers from other planets......Hydra in space? Potentially trying to go to other dimensions? Further than that? Perhaps nothing completed but worth inspecting. There also seemed to be information on what they were gathering in past missions and future missions. The last computer had something even bigger though...... schematics for devices. Devices that could transport things from one planet all the way to earth! "Cap you may want to check this out....." Tony called out with concern.

Immediately, Captain America ran to his technological genius teammate with Black Widow and Hawkeye, noticing something was wrong. If Tony sounded concerned, it must've been something pretty dire. He didn't fully understand the major technological talk it was displaying, but he did understand the basics of what was going to happen any minute. "They're bringing on aliens...... Chitauri, Thanos old armies......" He muttered with some worry.

"Not just that. These other aliens too that have a common goal." Tony told him while pointing to the other computer. "Something called Bruntians, as well as Huntrions, and the High Evolutionary......who seems to work with Animal DNA." He simplified showing the team what he saw.

Deirdre was peaking at what they saw and gripped her axe tightly. She recognized the ones with the thicker armor anywhere. "Those were the ones that slaughtered my race with Loki.' She growled out in rage.

James was watching as well with Yvonne a little concerned. "It seems that they're sharing their armor with the human soldiers as well. So they can have some extra protection for war. But why did some of their armor look dirty, burnt or damaged. It couldn't just be the battle on Asgard that did it, could it?" He asked to try and get as much information as possible.

Steve looked at his son, amazed that he thought of that. At that moment, he was pretty proud of him. "If I had to guess, I'd say that they had fought other creatures before some came here." He answered while getting his shield slightly tightened on his wrist. "We need to put a stop to them now before it's too late." He then ordered the team as he ran forward to stop them, the rest soon following shortly after. "How long do we got until the portal device is activated?" He asked with concern.

Tony had a timer inside his helmet to help him keep track of how long they had. "Five minutes, give or take." He told them, wishing they had more time than that. Unfortunately it also didn't help that there were even more soldiers and security measures to stall them. Even as a team, they'd have to handle a lot of fighting along the way.

James was the first to get in the way, creating a larger energy shield to block bullets as they ran. "Stay behind me until they slow down!" He told everyone while hitting other soldiers that were in front of them. Others that were on the sides would get shot down by either Iron Man or Black Widow, while Ronin hit some with his nunchaka. Hank and Janet stayed behind, fighting them off to the best of their abilities to hold off as much as they could.

It took them some time before they reached a lab with one elderly man standing there, as if waiting for them to appear. Like he knew they'd be here any moment. "Ahh Captain America. I knew you and your Avengers would attempt to thwart us. But I am afraid you are too late." A voice called out, a red eye showing in the darkness.

Steve recognized exactly who it was and kept his shield ready for combat. "Strucker...I should've known you had a hand in this too. This has some of your stench all over this." He said without too much surprise in his voice.

"But of course. Though this isn't all my idea my old nemesis. This ....is only the beginning of Hydra's might." He boasted with a smirk. "Between my many years of military expertise, Loki's types of soldiers, and understanding of life outside of this planet, we knew it was only a matter of time before we had everything come together for this day. The day The Avengers fall......" He told Captain America with a wicked grin on his face. Once Captain America threw his shield, Strucker stood there ready to take the hit, however, his shield was knocked back by Zemo and his sword, but neither took damage.

Steve caught it, not too surprised that Strucker world get hit. After all, Hydra always attempted to protect one of their own. Especially when it came to the main heads of the terrorist organization. His next plan was to try and get to the device ready to teleport the aliens to their planet, but not long after, a rather loud whirring occured, and a massive machine behind them blasted the heroes out of the room and back outside. However, it wasn't just that machine alone that sent everyone out, they were also teleported out somehow, back on the battlefield outside.

When the team looked up, they saw Strucker and Zemo step outside through the same teleporter that sent them out. A strange looking portal in the shape of a doorframe was behind the Hydra leaders. Loki soon landed next to them with a smirk. "You see Captain, that portal above is not the only source of getting our newest soldiers out to fight. That was just the beginning.....these devices shall also assist us with the ultimate true goal of Hydra!" He bragged as he saw three more appear in front of the Avengers.

As Steve saw several of the Bruntian soldiers emerge, there were several more portals that opened up out of nowhere, each bringing in more Chitauri, animal soldiers and strange human bird hybrids. Some with eagle wings, some with hawk wings, pterodactyl wings, and some with buzzard wings! What made it even stranger was the Chitauri they saw also looked very different. Sure there were some that looked very familiar, that they had fought before, but then there were others.....they seemed to have a strange armor and newer looking weapons. It was almost like a bug shell armor and the blasters they had now on their arms, and they could vaporize things, which was demonstrated against rocks and chunks of tanks the Hulk threw.

James looked around with terror in his eyes, as his father did as well. They had no real plan, and had several soldiers about to attack them. This made the two worried that Strucker was right? Was this the moment that The Avengers fall?

(Editor's note: I took a few days off to figure out how to write this, but part two is finally ready! Hopefully will have part three out by Tuesday or Wednesday...... potentially Thursday. Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)