"I don't give a fuck bout yo apology!" Keanu's voice cut through Landon's screams. His fists paused for a moment, but the rage in his eyes persisted. "Your apology ain't gone fix shit."

Keanu shot a glance at Akamu, who stood there, visibly shocked. "Where the pliers at?" Keanu's voice was cold and determined. Akamu blinked and quickly handed over the pliers, fetching an axe and placing it within Keanu's reach.

"Just in case you wanna do more."

Landon's eyes nearly bulged out of his head at the sight of the weapons. He panted heavily, stammering out apologies. "Man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. It just happened, and I messed up real bad. Please, Keanu, you gotta believe me! Come on, man, you've known me all my life. You know I wouldn't do that shit."

"So who did it? You got a secret twin we don't know about? You one of them Liv and Maddie bitches?" Akamu quipped, rolling his eyes.

"Ma-" Landon's attempt at plea was cut off as Keanu forcefully jammed the plier into his eye, eliciting a gut-wrenching scream. "Fuck!"

Keanu's voice trembled with anger and betrayal as he unleashed a torrent of words. "You a sick piece of shit who deserves every pain I'm bout to put you through."

Keanu pulled the plier out of Landon's eye, a sickening sound accompanying the act and Landon's pained screams filled the basement,

"Which hand?" Keanu asked.

Keanu's face remained stern as he now held the axe, his gaze unwavering. Landon, still writhing in pain, panted and screamed in agony. In the midst of his torment, he managed to rasp out, "What?" his voice strained and desperate.

"Which hand you choked her with?" Keanu questioned, his grip on the axe tightening.

"Nigga, how am I supposed to remember that shit! It was years ago!" Landon exclaimed, his voice filled with pain and desperation. "I said I'm sorry! You don't gotta do all this!"

"Youn remember?" Keanu asked "Aight."

The basement echoed with Landon's agonized screams as Keanu mercilessly swung the axe, severing Landon's arm.

Each strike was met with horrifying shrieks until finally, the limb detached, leaving Landon in a state of excruciating pain.

"Why you screaming? I got the wrong hand? My bad. That's the arm?" he asked, pointing at Landon's right arm.

Landon pleaded, "Please, Keanu, don't. I'm sorry man. I swear I'm sorry."

Keanu, unrelenting, swung the axe again, severing Landon's other arm with a sickening crack. Blood gushed out profusely and Landon was now armless and sprawled on the ground.

Keanu's mind involuntarily replayed the horrifying scenario of Mieke, vulnerable and violated on that bathroom floor. The vivid images fueled his anger and Keanu continued to rain down blows with the axe, the sound of each strike drowning out Landon's agonized screams.

"Aight I'm done." Keanu tossed the axe aside, casting one final gaze upon the gruesome aftermath of Landon's punishment.

Landon's state was horrific, a battered and mutilated figure lying on the basement floor. His arms, once a part of him, now lay severed, blood pouring from the open wounds. The axe had carved into his body and face, leaving a landscape of lacerations and deep wounds.