Fighting a titan, meeting a old friend

Y/n and Pyrrha was currently at South Province Area Three, the former was on top of a watchtower where he saw a small treasure chest, but only Y/n felt some aura from it so he scanned it with is Pokedex.

"Gimmighoul, the coin chest Pokemon. A Ghost Type. This Pokemon was born inside a treasure chest about 1,500 years ago. It sucks the life-force out of scoundrels who try to steal the treasure."

The coin chest Pokemon soon woke up, startled by seeing Y/n, it fired a shadow ball in fright. Y/n's Silvally appeared from his Pokeball to intercept it. Y/n felt something off, but was able to shake it off, checking his Pokedex, he learned that Gimmighoul use ghost energy to possess its target and force them to collect Gimmighoul Coins, which allows them to evolve.

Seeing it's normal tactics isn't working, it tried to attack with with a tackle.

"Fire fang!"

Silvally's bits down on Gimmighoul with fangs filled with fire before tossing it back, the coin chest Pokemon got up but was burned.

Y/n then threw a Dusk ball.

1...2...3 and Ping. And with that, Gimmighoul was caught.

Going in further in, Y/n and Pyrrha got a call form Arven.

"Hey, Y/n and Pyrrha. So, from what I can gather, the Stony Cliff Titan likes to lurk somewhere in this rocky area. I had a look around when you ditched me for the gym last week, but I couldn't find any traces of it! Maybe it's way up high on a cliff or something?" 

"You mean like hanging at the cliff?" Pyrrha asked.

"Nah, that's impossible! I don't think it'd be hiding somewhere that tricky, so don't go falling off any cliffs or anything trying to search it out somewhere too strange." Arven says before he hung up.

After a little bit of searching, Y/n and Pyrrha found a rather large Pokemon hanging on a Cliff. Y/n pulled out his Rotomdex to scan it.

"Klawf, the Ambush Pokemon. A Rock Type. Klawf hangs upside-down from cliffs, waiting for prey. But Klawf can't remain in this position for long because its blood rushes to its head."

They can see other Klawfs around, and none of them are the same size of this one, so it must be the titan Pokemon Arven was talking about. This reminded Y/n for the totem Pokemon back home at Alola.

The titan let of of the cliff and landed in front of them, it then let out a cry before it attacked. Y/n and Pyrrha sent out their Lucario and Aegislash.

"Aura sphere!"

"Sacred sword!"

Lucario fired a sphere of aura and Aegislash's sword-like body glows light blue. Aegislash then slices the Klawf, this actually sent the titan flying. This caused the guardians to ride Koraidon and Miraidon to chase it down.

Soon, they saw the titan use rock smash to open a cave before it ate a glowing pink plant, soon Arven arrives." Y/n, Pyrrha, you found You found it?!"

"Over there." Pyrrha said as she pointed at the titan, shocking Arven.

"And THAT thing's the Stony Cliff Titan?! No Klawf has got any business being that big! Is it gonna be even stronger now, after eating those herbs...?"

"We sense it's power increase, we may need help with this one."

Arven joins in the fight by sending out a Shellder to battle. "Well, this is looking a little rough. Shellder, let's serve up a helping of defeat - on the half shell!"