Arriving in Paldea, meeting the rival

In the small town of Cabo Poco in the Paldea region, one Y/n l/n was wearing his new school uniform. He then wore a few extra accessories,  his Z powered ring  on his left wrist, a dyanamax band on his right and a Arceus ring necklace with a keystone attached at the center. 

Y/n then went downstairs to see M/n talking to the director of Naranja Academy, Clavell.

Noticing Y/n. "Looking good Y/n, you look good in a uniform." M/n said as in guardian school, the students don't have a uniform per say.

"Yes, the uniform our storied academy suits you quite well indeed." Clavell agreed before he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, gracious.How very careless of me. I had entirely forgotten that i've something else for you, Master Y/n. A most important thing." Clavell said. "But your living room is hardly the place for it. Would you care to follow me outside?"

Nodding, he followed him to the front porch. "Right then dear Pokemon. Time to come out of your Pokeballs." Clavell then sent out three Pokemon.

"We provide each student entering the academy with a Pokemon of their own, while i know you already have two Pokemon, but i still would like you to pick one of them as your first partner in Paldea."

"First, there is Sprigatito the Grass Cat Pokemon, next is Fuecoco, the Fire Croc Pokemon and finally Quaxky, the Duckling Pokemon." Clavell introduced them. "They're all very good company. Why, they usually refuse to even leave my side."

He was surprised when all three got closer to Y/n in interest.

"What's this? Hmm. So it turns out they're more interested in you, Master Y/n, then familiar old me. I do wish i could stay and see which one you'll choose, but i must be off to my next home visit."  He then looked at the house down the street.

 "I'll be at the house just over there. Take your time with your decision, then come find me once your mind is made up. Now if you'll excuse me, till we next meet." Clavell then left for the house.

After receiving a Rotom phone from M/n, he began to walk to the house Clavell told him about with the three starters following him. Reaching the house, he saw Clavell with a girl his age. "Are you these three's trainer?" She asks Y/n.

"Not quite, Master Y/n has yet to make his choice you see." Clavell told her.

The three then gathered in front of Y/n,  eager for him to make this choice.

"Buenas! We haven't met, have we?" The girl said.

"I must say, i wasn't expecting to see you here quite so soon." Clavell said.

"Hang on, Director.. Is this who i think it is?" The girl asks Clavell.

"Yes, this is our academy's newest student, Master Y/n.  He'll be attending as of today."

"So your the kid who moved in up the road!" She said. "I've been dying to find out more about you"

"I'm Nemona! Normally i live in the school dorms, but home is here. Whaddya say, new neighbor? Wanna be friends?" The now named Nemona asked.

After seeing Y/n nod. "Love that enthusiasm ! We're gonna get along just fine!"

"Miss Namona is president of our student council and a champion-ranked in her own right." Clavell explained.

"I absolutely love Pokemon battling! In fact, we should battle right now_ you and me!"

"Easy  now, you two will be in the same class, so you'll have plenty of time to battle later. And get to know on another better of course" Clavell stopped her in her tracks.