Y/n's bio

Name: Y/n l/n

Age: 15

About Y/n: Y/n is a aura guardian from the Alola region, he was trained with older guardians when he was young.  His mom decided to enroll him in Naranja Academy in the Paldea region, there he will meet  rival and friends for a adventure of a live time.

Y/n's Pokemon

1) Lucario (male)/ Ultra ball

Y/n got Lucario when he began his guardian training when he was a Riolu, the two trained under a master guardian along with two others, they were also trained by the Kalos champion Diantha, because of their strong bond, a gesture from Y/n is enough for Lucario to make a move.

2) Heatran (female) /Cherish ball

Y/n met Heatran when he joined his twin bother B/n on his mission as a Pokemon ranger, Heatran was unique as it can learn eruption, a move her species normally cannot learn. After B/n had captured it to take it to safety, he entrusted her to Y/n as he know his twin can take care off her.

Y/n has a Arceus necklace with a keystone attached at the center

Y/n has a Z powered ring with the fightinium Z attached to it

If there's a Pokemon you want Y/n or his partner to catch, tell me in the comments bellow. Since it's still fairy new, you'll need to tell me the location.

Should Y/n do trails?

If you want Y/n to catch a Pokemon that's not found in Paldea, tell me the region their in.