Chapter 4

Looking around, I saw an empty field of flowers with a big willow tree in the center. Birds were singing, butterflies were everywhere. This was a very beautiful place.

    As beautiful as this place was, there was something sad about it. I couldn't really understand why. I didn't recognize this place, but everywhere I looked, I wanted to cry.

    I could hear a flute playing. The song was just as beautiful as the surrounding area, but also just as sad.

    I followed the music and found myself beside the willow tree. A woman was sitting there, leaning against the tree and playing the flute.

    "Hello?" I asked her before walking in front of her.

    She stopped playing and looked up at me. I gasped. She looked exactly like me. A female version, at least.

    "You've finally came." She said before placing the flute back in its case that was beside her.

    "Do I know you?" I asked her.

    "Yes, though you might not remember." She said with a sad smile.

    She patted the ground in front of her. "Come sit. We need to talk." She said.

    As strange as this was, I found myself doing as she said.

    "I know he wanted you to remember on your own, but dangerous times are ahead. You need to remember now so that you can protect yourself."

    "What are you talking about? I don't understand." I said with a slight shake of my head.

    "I wish I could tell you, but you wouldn't believe me unless you saw it for yourself." She said before placing a hand on my cheek.

    I didn't notice until she came closer to me that she had green eyes. The same green eyes that I've been dreaming about so long ago.

    "I'll try to help you as much as I can, though I'm afraid there's not much that I can do from where I am." She said.

    She kissed my forehead and said, "I love you." She then pushed me backwards and I began to fall as if the ground had opened up beneath me.

    I sat up with a gasp. My heart was racing and my breaths were becoming quicker. Though I was awake, I could barely see anything. I couldn't calm myself and I was starting to get lightheaded.

    "Team." I heard someone say.

    "Team, do as I do okay?" The person said as they grabbed my hand and placed it on their chest.

    "Breath in through your nose for five seconds." I could feel the person's chest moving as they breathed in.

    "There you go. Now, breathe out through your mouth for five seconds."

    Slowly, things began to become clear. My breathing and heartbeat returned to normal. I saw that Win was with me. He was sitting in front of me on the bed, holding my hand to his chest.

    "Feeling better now?" He asked as my gaze focused on him.

    I nodded. Win gently pushed me until I was laying back on the bed and covered me up. He moved to the side of me and grabbed his phone.