"Okay. Thank you." I said quietly. I was so glad I wasn't getting panicked Colby because I don't think I could have handled that.

I needed calm Colby. The kind of guy who could run a gang in the most dangerous situations.

I needed the Colby that could evaluate the situation and act accordingly.

I needed him to be my rock.

Once I was showered I made my way to the bedroom and put on the most comfortable clothes I could find then made my way to the nursery.

I knew I was supposed to be relaxing but we were officially in crunch time and I had to make sure everything was set up in here.

It was crazy to think that once we left this house, we wouldn't return until we had our baby in our arms.

I went over to the changing table and made sure it was all stocked up then went over to bring the little bassinet we had so I could bring it to our bedroom.

"Oh..." I gasped as a contraction hit, causing me to grasp onto the bassinet as I took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes against the pain until it went away then I continued to bring the bassinet to our room.

Once it was in there I sat on the bed and put my hands on my belly.

I knew I was supposed to be relaxing but I was so anxious and excited that I couldn't truly relax.

I needed to make sure everything was in order.

I sat for a moment before getting up so I could go back to the nursery. On the way though, I saw Colby in the hallway.

"Julia, you're supposed to be relaxing." He said in a hushed tone so we wouldn't wake the kids.

"I can't sit still right now." I said causing him to shake his head.

"Stubborn girl. Let me at least help you with what you're doing." He said then took my hand and walked with me to the nursery.

When we got there we worked on a couple things before my contractions started to get closer together.

"Fuuuuck..." I groaned, holding my stomach as Colby gently massaged my shoulders.

"You're doing so good, sweetheart. So good." Colby hummed as I deflated once again.

"We should go soon." I said as he nodded. "Sam should be here any minute, then we can go." Colby explained.

"Sounds good." I said then got up so I could go tell one of the kids what was going on so when they all woke up they would know what was going on.

I walked into Jenna's room she was asleep, but I felt like she would handle the news the best.

"Jen." I whispered, shaking her shoulder slightly. "Hm?" She asked groggily, opening her eyes.

"Hey, my water broke and we're about to go to the hospital. Adult Sam is gonna come to take care of you guys while we're gone." I said as her eyes widened.

"Are you okay? This is so exciting!" She said causing me to smile. "Yeah, I'm okay. Nervous but excited." I said as another contraction hit. "Oh, god." I grunted, taking Jenna's hand and squeezing it tightly.

"Oh..oh okay. You're okay." Jenna said, trying to comfort me through the pain.

The contraction lasted for about thirty seconds before it let up.

"Thanks, Jen. Sorry for waking you." I said then kissed her head.

"It's okay, Jule. Good luck!" Jenna said as I stood up and started to make my way out of the room.

I made my way downstairs to see Sam and Colby standing by the front door.

"There she is." Sam said with a smile. "No, there you are." I said then gave him a hug. "Thank you for coming so fast." I said as he hugged me.

"I've been waiting for the call. You know I'd do anything for you guys." He said as I gasped at the pain of another contraction.

"We love you." Colby said as he took my hand letting me squeeze it as hard as I needed to.

"Keep me updated and don't worry about anything here." Sam said as Colby escorted me out of the house and towards the car.

"We'll keep you updated. Thanks again, man." Colby said as Sam smiled. "Good luck guys." He said as Colby helped me get in the car.

"Thank you, Sam!" I said as Colby closed the door. I felt my body tremble as I looked at Sam and Colby.

I was nervous to give birth and I was nervous to officially be a mom.

I thought I was ready but maybe I was not.

Colby hugged Sam then got in the car. "Are you ready, darling?" He asked and looked over at me.

"I don't know." I said as he sighed and took my hand bringing it to his lips.

"I know it's scary but we're gonna do this together. I'm not going to leave your side." He said as I nodded.

"No matter what happens, we'll get through it like we have done everything else. You're gonna be okay, sweetheart." He said then leaned over and kissed me.

"Let's go have our daughter." I said as he smiled, starting the car.

"Let's go have our daughter." He repeated then started to drive to the hospital.