(thirteen)ᵈᵉⁿʲⁱ

ANOTHER DENJI ONE IM SORRY I AM JUST OBSESSED---

story by star-rin on tumblr

-

- he's been waiting for this ever since freshmen year, he doesn't know how to keep composure now he can finally be inside you. (everyone is 18+)

- I tried something new cause I don't want to flop lol... anyways virgin denji (because it's canon), slightly experienced! reader,

you've known each other for a while now, you were always pretty to him but he never really looked you in a sexual light. but when you walked into class one day with the tightest shirt, he'd seen on you, that your bra colors could be seen through the fabric, he never felt more attracted to you.

he doesn't know how he got to this moment but he's not complaining about it. not that he imagined you on top of him, but him on top of you, but again he's not complaining.

he wants to cum so bad, in fact, if he looks you in the eyes right now he just might. your so warm and tight and it makes him lose his mind. the way your ass is bouncing up and down and making the lewdest clapping noise to the way he glances at your tits jiggling from the movement. your tits are so close...so close.

he wonders what it'll feel like in his hand, if asked to suck on them will you let him? he wants to feel them in his face how'd they be. you glance down at him zoning out at your chest. your liq quirks, almost in awe at how he can zone out on ur chest instead of you bouncing on his cock.

whatever to please you, he brings his head closer, slowing your pace, and pushes his head between your chest. denji's heart is beating fast suddenly it became too much. it really hits him how wet you are, how you're wet for him, how you're riding him so slowly him, it's making drunk on pleasure.

© STAR-RIN | © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.