3

Computer keys make the satisfying clicking noise as I type. First semester, professors like to make us write essays or do discussions to introduce ourselves. My online class was dance history, so it wasn't horrible. The first week of classes was always the easiest, so thankfully I wouldn't be stressed out so soon.

The apartment was quiet - reminding me of when Jisung had still been at high school. Just me in my apartment, liking the peace. I had always like the quiet. Helped me think better.

My stomach growls, forcing me to step away from my current two paragraph essay. It's not due until Sunday, so whatever. Quick bite to eat and I can get it done.

I toast some bread and make a sandwich. My thoughts drift back to Jisung. Both him, Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin started class today. Though the other three were at different colleges completely.

Felix was at a college for theater and the arts. Seungmin was going to a regular community college to pursue photography. He said if he didn't have to spend a lot of money on school for a degree, he wouldn't. Hyunjin was going to an interior design school. Seems like everyone would be in college for four years. Jeongin said he wanted to be a teacher for elementary, and that also takes four years.

I like that we all have different interests, even if they still somewhat align together. Our friends are good people. I hope everything works out for them.

As I'm eating my sandwich on the couch, a drama plays. It was a new season. My black computer screen stares at me, but I don't make contact with it. It's only the first day. Lay off.

My phone rings out of the blue. It's my angel.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I greet, taking another bite. Man, I'm a pro at making sandwiches.

"Nothing really. I just got out of my last class. Felix wants to hang out, so I'm going over to their apartment for a few."

"Sounds good. Is Channie home?"

"No, he's working tonight, so he'll be home late."

"M'kay. You going to be home for dinner?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'll text you later."

"Okay, have fun. Love you."

"Love you, too."

So much for talking about his first day. I was excited to see how it went. I guess it'll just have to wait until later. Maybe I should've just worked today. Stupid Minho. I'm too much.