Prologue

Minho's POV

I smile at my lover, opening the door as he huffs and puffs about how heavy the box is. I offered to take it from him, but he's a big boy (apparently). He drops it, just missing his foot.

"Bro, I thought you were going to help me."

"Bro, I opened the door for you."

"Minhoooo," Jisung whines, pushing his bottom lip out and pouting. "Please."

I roll my eyes. As if I wasn't going to help. Who does he think I am? Kim Seungmin? I'm always helpful. I'm the most helpful person there is. I am so helpful, cats just love me.

"Where's Felix? I thought he was coming to help too." The little stinker promised he'd be here to repay Jisung for helping him last time.

"He's coming, baby. Don't worry. You don't have to pick up that many boxes. Just hand them off to Felix."

"I can drop this box on your foot right now."

"I love youuu~" He smiles, his bangs swishing back as he scurries back out of the door.

My heart settles, feeling complete as Jisung is finally moving in with me. It's been a year. He's going to start college soon while I'm in my second year now. The year we were apart was a bit rough, trying to figure everything out ourselves rather than together. I think being apart made us closer, though.

"Oi, stop staring and help me," Jisung pouts, his Aussie influence coming out.

"I love you, angel," I state, gazing at him with adoration in my eyes.

He rolls his eyes, grinning. "I love you, too."