(5.5) Balance's Wrath

Start from the beginning

They turn around quickly and shoot at me.

I manage to deflect it with my sword as I slip behind them.

They turn around to meet my swinging blade with their gun, holding it up as if to block.

"You seem a little skilled," I say with a grin, "That will make this more fun!"

I lunge, grabbing their shirt and thrusting them into a wall. A dull thump is heard as a small crack appears in the wall.

They groan with pain as they flop to the floor, leaving me disappointed.

"I guess I spoke to soon," I correct myself while pining them to the ground with my foot.

"Have fun wherever you go!" raising my blade and striking it down quickly, causing a huge stab wound through their torso.

Their eyes quickly dull, body going completely still.

Blood Warning

I stare at the body in front of me, watching as the crimson pool of blood slowly spreads in a sickening puddle.

A sound is heard in another room, "Everything alright in there?" I book it, teleporting back to the breakdown room.

Blood is spattered on my face and clothes.

"Should probably clean this up..." I say to myself and the Lore Gremlins.

'Yeah, maybe.' Lunar replies.

'I want to see more blood and gore! :D' Rainbeca shouts, which is a little concerning.

"Maybe another time Rainbeca- How am I going to clean this up without the others seeing?" I ask while also hinting that I might do this again if someone hurts one of the Lore Gremlins.

'Well, there's a door that's not connected to the Interrogation room isn't there?'

"Yeah."

'Well go that way, through the door to outside, then travel a little ways in the forest to your house.'

"That's actually a good idea." I respond, a little surprised.

I do what she suggested, going through the forest to my house.

After going upstairs, I change into some clean clothes and wash the blood off my face.

Blood Warning Ended

"I should get back before they start wondering where I am." I mutter to myself.

'Oh trust me, they already are. But they are going to wait a while for you to come back before looking for you.'

Great. Just great.

I go back the way I came, through the forest. When I get inside, instead of going back into the Breakdown room I go straight into the Interrogation room.

As I am pushing the door open the others greet me.

"Ah, welcome back Balance!"

"Welcome Balance."

"BROTHER!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNNNNN?!" Spectrum yells, rushing up to me and squeezing me hard with a hug.

I laugh with what little breath I have from that, "Not so.. tight Rainbow-" I manage to gasp out.

"Oh right sorry." He says, releasing me.

"So where was you?"

After a moment of regaining my breath I reply, "I remembered something I had to do, so I went and did it while we weren't in the middle of interrogating."

'You know what, that's actually a good excuse.'

And kinda true.

"Come on, lets continue now."

________________________________________________________

850 words

sorry this took so long, Christmas Break kind of got me out of writting for a bit and I was writting the Reverted AU at the same time.

this chapter was based off something that happened in the LOTB Discord Server

I actually don't know the name of the person Balance deaded