"I can't thank you guys enough." I whispered, finally having the gut to sit down and lift the lid as my eyes landed on the black and white keys, my fingertips lightly touching it just in case this really was a dream.

The sight of the black and white keys ignited a spark of creativity within me and I couldn't help myself but press the key, eliciting a lingering echo around my room and it brought a smile to my face.

I missed this. Lola always loved when I played the old piano in her house.

My excitement intestified as I thought of a music that Lola absolutely loved when I played it.

It was the hardest piece I have ever learned, but to me, the calming music and the way my fingers and heart feel while playing this piece mattered more than how difficult the piece was.

The calming and light feeling in my heart was indescribable. It paused everything in my head— just like Everett's voice does.

With one push to myself, I began playing the piece, every single note apearing in my head as if I had never forgotton it.

At this moment, the piano became an entrance to a world of music as I played the piece. My heart calming down at the music my own fingers were playing.

My feet stepped on the pedal placed at the base of the piano as my imagination took flight.

My heart felt light, I felt so much more connected to the world when playing the one instrument that helped me in my hardest times. I pushed my fingers to press the keys harder and faster, unleashing a cascade of melodies that danced through the air surrounding my room.

Each touch made my emotions flow effortlessly into the notes, the piano being the only extension of my being. It was the only form of instrument that brought out my joys, sorrows and deepest fears.

The only time where all my memories don't seem so scary anymore. Instead, my memories intertwined with the light feeling I have when my fingers danced with the piano keys and they mixed so well together because if you listen carefully, the melodies described every emotion I was feeling.

I surrendered myself to music, letting it take me to a whole different world as I shut my eyes, becoming more confident when reaching the end of the beautiful music.

Lolas face appeared in my head— she loved this music, it was her favourite and I played it to her everytime before she passed away.

Maybe that's why I never forgot the notes to this music, because it makes me feel more close to Lola.

With closed eyes, I finished off, the outside world fading into a distant blur as the music had enveloped me and I never wanted to leave the world I would be in when music surrounded me.

I opened my eyes and didn't even know a soft smile was present on my lips. I had poured my heart and soul into the piano. I took in the quietness of my room, the piano had not only been the instrument that brought life to my room, but it had also left, leaving a lingering of emotions in it.

"Holy fuck," I turned to look at everyone that made themselves comfortable in my room and my eyes slightly widened.

Every one of my brothers were here now, Evan and Ares lying on my bed while Elio stood near the window as mom and dad were just inches away from me, looking at me with so much adoration in their eyes, "That was amazing," Elio said and I sent a thankful smile his way.

"Holy. Fuck." Ares repeated his words from earlier, his mouth opened wide as he sat cross legged on my bed, "Where in the hell did you learn that?"

I smiled at the thought of her, "My music teacher taught me how to play the piano in my old school. After that, I kind of just learned it myself." I shrugged nonchalantly, as if it was no big deal but Ares looked at me as if it was the most amazing thing in the world.