Chapter: 4 *Journey To Seoul*

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

_____________________________________________________

*Journey to Seoul*

Jungkook and Jimin have been riding a bike for the last 5 hours, That means it is 2 o'clock in the night and can also be said to be 2 o'clock in the morning...

Jimin has been riding the bike for 8 hours including the previous total, Right now both of them have come to a city-like...

"Kook bub let's stay here tonight ok.." Jimin said to the baby clinging to him as Jungkook holding jimin waist from back and one of his cheeks pressed against Jimin's back...

"Hmm hmm..." Jungkook nodded sleepily..
Jimin rode the bike for a few more minutes and stopped the bike near a hotel..

That hotel was free in that city because everyone knew that there was a war going on and many people had become homeless, so they would need something to stay, right! But some greedy people will not follow all these rules. Becs those people are greedy and mean..

Jimin parked the bike in the parking lot and went to that hotel with Jungkook.Both of them came to the reception and Jimin started inquiring...

"We need a room for two people.." Jimin said and a fat dirty man sitting at the reception looked at them both..

"Ok then it will cost 20 thousand won.." that dirty old man said..

" But we both want the same room, not separate ones.."Jimin said again, raising one eyebrow and holding a sleepy little Jungkook's hand..

"So I have also told you the rent for the same room, Understood kids and be thankful that I did not tell the fare for both of you otherwise together you both will have to pay 40 thousand won.." the man said irritably..

"But how can you do this? The king has built this hotel for the homeless people, so why are you taking fare?? "
Jimin said angrily..

"Hey kid, listen, if you want to take a room here then you will have to pay 20 thousand won, otherwise you can go from here and look for somewhere else where rent is not taken.. " That man also said angrily..

Even Jimin got angry and turned away from the reception and was about to go back but When she saw a sleepy cute little Jungkook holding his hand so jimin changed his mind after seeing a sleepy cute little Jungkook..Who was holding Jimin's hand tightly and his eyes were droopy..

Jimin looked again at the dirty old man who was looking at him with a dirty smirk..jimin clenched his fists but went to that reception again..

"You are lucky that someone has come to your hotel for the first time, right..That's why you are asking for higher rent because you are poor. And if you are poor then we are giving you the amount you asked for, for your living today. here!! " Jimin said giving 20 thousand won to that dirty man with a smirk..