motivation⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

the first chapter is gonna include some motivation like lines of wonyoung or others I found. this could be a daily motivation but also for example while studying. 

—————-✩

random motivation: 

„I can't cry over you, it's bad for my skin."  (apparently it really is)

„no problem, I don't care. You are you, I am me!" - jang wonyoung 

„gorgeous girls don't chase boys. we chase good grades, success, money, beauty and positivity"

„I don't care much about what others think, my life revolves around me and only me" -song jia

„work hard until your bank balance looks like a phone number" 

study motivation: 

„Imagine you started studying today! Imagine how smart you'd be a couple months from now. Everyone would be jealous and asking you how you did it and wanting to be like you and your grades. start now, enjoy later" 

„I'd rather suffer in studying than suffer with the grades I don't like" - jang wonyoung 

It girl reminders: 

„[...] if you THINK you're ugliest person to step foot on the earth then you are. If you THINK ur the prettiest person to step foot on the earth then you are"  

(I wanna say something to the first one.. EVERYONE on this world is pretty. No matter what you/others think, where you're from, what language u speak and so on. Everyone on this world is pretty in their own way and different from others and that's what makes us who we are. This is just a motivation just because u think you're ugly it actually isn't true) 

„It's not embarrassing to sit or eat alone" 

„It isn't embarrassing to bring your cultures food to lunch"

„It isn't embarrassing to cry"

„It isn't embarrassing to get bad grades"

„It isn't embarrassing to have a small room" 

„It isn't embarrassing to wear the same clothes as last year"

„Wearing the same clothes in a week isn't embarrassing" 

„It isn't embarrassing to have the same shoes" (like always the same yk)

„It isn't embarrassing to live in a motel or apartment" 

—————-✩

This was the first chapter of the wonyoumgism book! You can also see it as day 1 of course, whatever you want ;) I hope this was a good start for this guide and maybe it helped you^^

See you in the next chapter! <3

links: 

youtube: https://youtu.be/_J1z49RxmuA?si=w1DPxOkMukaYlWW3

youtube: https://youtu.be/Q4cfgPJPVZM?si=S1KB2e4PD4jJof11

youtube: https://youtu.be/oB2PdVP19d4?si=qtxWPaq3YsPlVP3a