introduction ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

helloo! i randomly decided to create a wonyoungism or like a glow up book for ygs^^ since it'll be 2024 soon i thought some of you would like some inspiration and tips <3
anyways before we start I'd like to introduce wonyoungism to you!!

--------☆

what is wonyoungism??

Wonyoungism is taking care of yourself. You do things for your mind and health for example exercising, studying, taking care of your skin/hair/health and more! The most important is to be yourself and don't care about others opinions!!

"You are you, i am me!"

It isn't about being perfect or not, it's all about your mind and the process, about fun or learning out of these things. but it isn't just about yourself it's also about the way you treat and care about others. And on the other side, how they treat you.

-------☆

So this was just a little preview for this book. I will be uploading like motivations, tips but also stuff ygs may request! I hope this is a good idea and maybe some of you will like it. Also just to let you know i do the "." on purpose cuz the most things aren't made or smth by me. I'm finding this stuff on insta, yt and more it's just things i found. I'll probably screenshot all the stuff so u can also watch the videos or others on your own if u like to. But yeh enough talking here...
Again i hope you like this and will like the rest!! Feel free to ask me about any stuff ;)

See yaa! <3
~ nana