Chapter 14

Ryan still couldn't forget the conversation with his mom. Despite feeling comfort from her voice after so many years, he still felt suspicious.

Why is she being so sweet all of a sudden? Why the sudden change? No, he can't fall for it so easily. Something is really fishy in this.

"Yo! Whatcha thinking bout?" Of course it was Liam once again.
"Huh?! Uh nothing...I was just thinking about something..." Ryan shyly replies.

"Mhmm thinking about Ash huh? Let me tell ya, that dude is such a sucker for you. The mere whisper of your name makes him reach the clouds". He teases.

Oh if someone could see how red Ryan was from head to toe after listening to that.

"He's crazy". He softly says, clutching his books close to him.
"Crazy for you bro, anyways keep your books back in your dorm, we gotta start with preparations now. Only two weeks are left".

Both the boys walked towards the dorm and Ryan kept his books on his study table. Once again they exit and reach the huge auditorium which was not even 5% prepared.

"Oh boy, this is gonna take a while". Liam groans. "Why don't they hire people for this?" Ryan asks.

"From what I've heard, only the advanced stuff like building the stage is done by professionals, the institute wants us to be good at event managing too so these things are supposed to be done by us. Pretty cool eh?"

Wow, so much for student overall development.

"Aah there those three are. Let's go". The two boys go to the rest of the gang who were busy bickering like kids.

"Alright you kids let's get started".

-

"I think I'm ready to tell him..." Ryan says to Emma who was busy drinking her hot chocolate. Well peacefully before she choked on it.

"Oh my! Really?! Waaaah oh my god!". She was coughing violently and Ryan immediately got scared because she was literally about to die.

"Uhumm! Shit-sorry, I just got so excited! So when are you gonna tell him!!!" She squeaks with excitement making Ryan chuckle.

"Tonight? I-I don't know...I've never done this and that too...with a guy". He plays with his fingers in nervousness, making Emma coo internally at the sight of the adorable boy beside her.

"Aww honey, I understand that it's really confusing for you. But there's absolutely no way Ash is gonna reject you. God forbid if he does then I'm gonna whoop his ass straight to Venus".

Ryan was already blushing just thinking about it. Is he really going to do this? He believes it with all his heart that Ash truly cares for him and maybe has feelings too but this ugly thought that he might reject him was looming around too.

"B-But i'm too shy to voice it out...how will I tell him?" He asks and immediately Emma's mind burns with an idea.

"I just have the most adorable and sweet way to confess! Come on let's prepare for it!" She grabs his hand and takes him to the nearby stationary shop.

"What are we doing here?" He asks. "Just wait and see". She replies with a smile.

Emma goes on to buy a pen and a letter sheet. Afterwards they go outside and sit on a bench. She hands him the paper and pen. "Come on, write your confession in this". She says.

"But-
"Uuuf! Just do it and then I'll tell you what to do next".

-

Ash was dead tired after all the music practice and his college work. He just wanted to plop on his bed and doze off to dreamland.