¹⁹ - 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇs"

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚"Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇs"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.                 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱
│ .· *. 𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ You went to every single district and read off every card that Effie had given you. You watched as most of the people gave you sad and dirty looks. You even had one little girl give your flowers saying that one day she is going to volunteered just like you. It broke your heart.

On the train you and Peeta didn't share the same room, you don't know why but they didn't want you too. You could never really sleep without Peeta.

You woke up one night screaming and trying to throw the covers off of you and that's when Peeta comes running in looking worried.

"I'm sorry. It was just a dream" you say breathing out

"It's okay. I get them too" Peeta says and turns to leave "Goodnight"

"Please stay" you say making Peeta stop "I miss you and i can't sleep without you"

"Thank god" Peeta says with a smile"I can't sleep without you either"

Peeta moves to lay down next to you and you roll over wrapping your arm around his waist with your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around your back.

"Thank you for staying" you say looking up at him

"I'll always stay. Always" Peeta says making you smile and lean up to kiss his lips

You can feel your heart beating out of your chest as Peeta rubs your back softly as you put your head back onto his chest and you can feel him kiss your head.

You love him, you know you love him. You have loved him for years now but you just didn't see it, you didn't know him well enough.

Now that you know everything about him, all you want to do is be by his side all the time. You want to live with him, you want to marry him, you want everything with him.

You sit up suddenly making Peeta open his eyes and look at you concerned not sure what is happening.

"I love you" you say softly looking at him

"Really?" Peeta asks sitting up a little

"I didn't really know when the best time to say it was but now is better then anything" you say sitting up with a smile