¹⁷ - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs!"

╭┈                     

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •. 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 
│                           .· *.                 𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                     𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ "Welcome. Welcome. Last year, the 74th Hunger Games brought us the greatest love story of our time. Two brave young people against all odds chose to die rather than to lose each other. As a nation, we shared the agony. But we had so little time to revel in their joy..."

"It's time!" Effie says with a grasp and turns to you "She's done, she's lovely. We must feed the monster"

Effie grabs your shoulders and walks you over to your front door.

"You're happy. You're excited" Effie says to you as she holds the door handle "Big smiles for the camera in three... two... one"

The front door opens and you are met with cameras placed across your front lawn going straight across to Peeta's house.

"There she is, (y/n) Baird, the girl on fire" Caesar Flickermans voice is hear around you

Peeta's front door opens as you walk down your steps making you smile as Peeta smiles back at you.

"And there he is, Peeta Mellark, the baker boy"

You walk a little faster making Peeta chuckle as he watches and the two of you meet in the middle where you wrap your arms around each over.

Suddenly your feet slip in the snow making the two of you fall back with Peeta landing on his back and you are on top of him.

"Sorry" you say with a grasp as Peeta chuckles at you

"Uh-oh, whoah"

Peeta's smile doesn't drop as he stares up at you and you feel him move his hands to the back of your head and pulls you down into a kiss which you gladly kiss back.

"Ummm. Ahem. Anyone at home? Should we come back later?"

You and Peeta pull away from the kiss and you look up to see the cameras still pointing at the two of you.