⁰¹ - 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"Aɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴅᴅs ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ"

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚"Aɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴅᴅs ʙᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.                 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱
│ .· *.           𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ It is early in the morning when you heard your younger sister yell out in her sleep. You quickly jumped out of bed and rushed into her room to see Lily sitting up holding her chest.

"Hey, it's okay" you say sitting down next to her "It was just a dream. None of it was real"

Lily wraps her arms tightly around you as she sobs onto your shoulder while you hold her and rub her back.

"It was me" Lily sobs out "My name was pulled out"

"Shh, it's okay. It was just a dream" you say again rubbing her back

"Can you sing to?" Lily asks making you smile a little

You softly sing one of her favourite songs as she slowly falls back asleep in your arms. You layed your sister back down and walked out of her room knowing you won't fall back asleep again.

So you got dressed, putting on your shoes and walked out of your house over to where Katniss is living knowing she will be awake soon

You see a figure moving in the house and you know it's Katniss so you give a little knock on her window making her jump but she relaxes when she sees you.

"You need to stop scaring me" Katniss tells you

"Want to go hunting?" you ask her

"Give me 5 minutes" Katniss says before disappearing from her window

You move to the front of the house where you are kicking a rock on the ground before looking up when you hear the door open.

You and Katniss begin to walk in silence over to the forest where you always go hunting. You come up to a fence that has a sign saying no entry but you just ignore it and go through the fence anyways.

The two of you make way for the fallen tree where the two of you have hidden two bowarrows under some dead leaves.

The two of you can be together in silence for hours on end and you wouldn't get sick of each other and that's what you love about your friendship with Katniss.