¹³ - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚
"Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ"

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🌲 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚"Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ"

╭┈                      .· * • ˚
│                   ✶   : ·  •. 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 
│                           .· *.                 𝙿𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙺
│                      ✵ ˚ : ·.                 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴
╰────────✬      * ˚  ✶

━━━━━━━━━━ "There is no way i'm letting you go" Peeta says as you pull away from the kiss

"Peeta-"

"Please. Stay" Peeta says making you close your eyes "I need you here. I need you with me"

"Okay"

You put the bow back down and you go back into your original position where you have your head on Peeta's chest with your arms wrapped around each other.

Peeta is now laying on his side and you can see him physically shaking and you know you have to go and get the medicine for him.

You get up and grab the bow and arrow before leaving Peeta alone in the cave and you made your way over to the Cornucopia.

You are kneeling down behind the bushes at the edge of the field looking out at the Cornucopia to see if there are any other tributes around.

On a large bench sits four bags with each number of district on it and you can see that 12 is on the right side at the end.

You jump out from behind the bush but stop when you see Foxface run out and grab the bag for 5 and run back into the woods.

As fast as you can you run straight for the bench and grab the bag that has the number 12 on it and go to run around the side of the building to be met with Clove who throws a knife at you and you feel it cut your forehead.

You pull out your bow and shoot a arrow straight at her but she ducks out of the way and keeps running straight for you.

You go to shoot her again but she tackles you to the ground. Clove lands on top of you and straddles your waist and she pulls out another knife and try's to stab you but your grab onto her arm.

As you try and push her off, Clove puts her foot onto your arm pinning it to the ground and puts the knife to your throat.

"Where's lover boy?" Clove asks you "Oh, i see. You were gonna help him, right? Well, that's sweet. You know, it's too bad that you couldn't help your little friend. That little girl? What was her name again? Rue?"