Your giggle blended well with hers as you rested your forehead on Hanni's. "You really are the prettiest soul in my eyes, let it be for your outer beauty and even more so for your inner beauty. You're a beautiful soul Pham Hanni." You whispered to her and she's trying to fight the urge to just crash her lips onto yours but being in the car with the rest of her friends, Hanni didn't want to rush things.

"Where are we eating actually Yongbok?" Hanni asked calmly but apparently both Haerin and Yongbok were too immersed in their conversation so Hanni had to scoot over to the front. "Hello~ Pham Hanni to Lee Yongbok~" She playfully called out to her friend who finally noticed her.

"Where are we going to eat after this?" Hanni asked as Haerin just let out a light snicker. "Yongbok said we're going to a steakhouse that his family loves to eat at." Haerin answered Hanni for him as Hanni's squeal eventually woke Minji up.

"What... what happened?" Minji's hoarse sleepy voice echoed in the car. "We're going to a steakhouse Kim Minji~" Hanni went over and teasingly waving Minji's arm up and down. "Okay... Okayy... chill... Let me sleep a bit more... geez" She grunted in sleepiness as she laid her head back onto her seat and slowly dozing back off to sleep.

Eventually the group reached the town nearby Yongbok's house and they made their way to a nice steakhouse. After getting themselves a table, Haerin, Yongbok and Minji got the foods that they wanted while you let Hanni decide what you're eating and you and her got a nice plate of medium rare steak that was prepared to perfection.

While the three were talking with each other while eating, you took your chance to capture a photo of Hanni in front of you, carefully cutting down her steak into bitable pieces before she noticed you and eventually chuckled to herself. "I will take as many polaroid as I can while I'm here so bare with me okay~"

 "I will take as many polaroid as I can while I'm here so bare with me okay~"

"I have nothing to complain on that Miss Pham." You then carefully sliced a piece before holding it in front of her mouth. "Here. Have a bite of this first." Hanni noticed you who just gave you this teasing, playful smile. "We're eating the same thing remember?" She teased before eventually taking the bite and snickered to herself.

"I know. Just want to experience a lot of things now and feeding you foods filled with love is one of them." You then proceeded in taking a bite of yourself and was really impressed by the food. "That's a great steak isn't it..." You were blown away and Hanni found it adorable.

"You're betraying your kimbap just like that~? How cruel..." She teased you again before taking a big bite and instantly she's squealing happily with her hands shaking gently. "...but you're not wrong though, it is really flavorful and juicy."

"Aihooo look at these love birds..." Minji's voice echoed from your side and the first teasing of the day had come your way with Hanni shot a playful glare at her friend while you just chuckled it off. "...good thing I'm a full time supporters of my two couples here or else you won't even escape how much teasing I'll throw your way."