DAY 4: The Smoking of Christmas Pt. 3

Começar do início

When they arrive at Mesagoza, the two would see tons of Christmas Decorations that appear in the city streets, the carolers that are casually approach houses (and hopefully not break in-), and the many Pokemon and Trainers expressing their Christmas spirit for this jolly day. Kesa, was a bit nervous. Despite his knowledge of modern life, something is bothering him. Could it be the decorations? The presence of people? It is unclear why he’s nervous. The nervous hisuian typhlosion looked over to his Johtonian counterpart. “Please don’t leave me.” He said. Firestar didn’t get a chance to listen to what Kesa said, probably because he was blushin madly at the sight of a Lopunny in a rather revealing Christmas costume, but he nods regardless. Kesa smiled softly at his response.

“Thank you, Firestar. I know you and I have our differences, and that we have a hard time living with each other, but I wanted to thank you for allowing me to st-”
Kesa was cut off when a small creature bumped into his leg, He looked down, and seen an Eevee, who is looking up at him with a look of awestruck. “Woah.. What are you?” The Eevee asked, and Kesa picked it up as he looked back at the small normal type with a smile on his face. He never expected to see a cute creature like an Eevee to meet him in this day.

As Kesa is admiring the Eevee’s cuteness, Firestar shook his head, and when he noticed the Typhlosion’s distractedness, he grinned slightly as an idea popped in his head. Normally, his plan to get rid of Kesa was to fight him, but why do that when you could get Kesa lost in this festival instead? So, Firestar, with an evil grin, would sneak away with the crowd, leaving Kesa standing there to admire the Eevee.

“Okay, little guy. Sorry for picking you up like that.” Kesa placed the Eevee down. “It is okay! Though why are you out here?” The Eevee asked. “Well, I was supposed to get decorations-” He turned around, and noticed that Firestar is gone. It was by then Kesa decided to look around frantically, in hopes of finding Firestar, but to no avail. He is nowhere to be seen or found. Kesa was immediately nervous after that, so he looked around frantically. “Firestar! Firestar! Where are you, Firestar?!” The Hisuian Typhlosion called out to him, unknowing that he was drawing attention to himself. The many trainers looked at the Hisuian Typhlosion with a look of awe, and some were even about to take out Pokeballs. Kesa, after soon realizing the situation he’s in, would only stand there. Firestar, the one person he is thankful for, has left him alone in the big unfamiliar land. Why did he do this? The thought of such betrayal got him a bit sad, and before any trainer was about to throw the balls at him, Kesa used Flame Charge to help him flee the crowd.

Meanwhile, Firestar was seen walking towards the store with a huge smile on his face. He did it. He successfully get Kesa out of their lives. As he does so, he starts to imagine himself and Inferna living together happily without the smell of weed, and the presence of the Hisuian Typhosion in the picture. However, after remembering what he “promised” to Inferna, he stopped in his tracks to think of what happens if he happens to return to her home without Kesa with him. On one side, he could imagine Inferna being very happy that he’s gone. But then, on the other.. Its the opposite. Firestar’s imagination made him see Inferna crying in a corner, probably at the fact that the person she tried to help is gone. The Firestar in his imagination tried to touch her, but stopped as Inferna looked over to him with tears in her eyes. “Why did you not bring Kesa with you?” Inferna asked between sobs. Firestar tried to say something, but the Braixen looked away. “Why?.. Do you hate him that much? Why did you hate Kesa so much?”

“I just wanted to get attention from you, Inferna.. I don’t like how you are giving him so much attention and care..”

“Oh really?.. Is THAT why?.. Why didn’t you tell me?” Inferna asked him. That question made Firestar’s imaginary surroundings slowly turn dark.

“I… I don’t know..”

“You don’t know?! How do you not know?! You DID let Kesa out of your sight!”

“I don’t know! I thought he’s a person who would take you under his charms! I don’t expect this to-”

“Firestar.. You know I would never fall for someone other than you. I… I would NEVER fall for everyone other than you.” Inferna went to touch Firestar’s cheek with her hand. “Tho.. I think.. I should fall for someone other than you.”

“What? Why?” Firestar feel someone hugging him from behind.
“Hey, sugar, wanna play?~” The Typhlosion looked behind him to see the lopunny he saw before. He pushed her off of his back, and he saw Inferna covering her mouth, holding back her sobs.

“W-Wait, it wasn’t what it looks like-”

“I-I HATE YOU, FIRESTAR!!!” The Braixen cried out, before running away, sobbing. As the further and further she is away from him, his surroundings get darker and darker. Firestar doesn’t want to lose her.

“Inferna, wa-” He tried to follow her, but the Lopunny tackled him to the floor, kissing his chest. “Hey! Get off- Inferna!” He threw the Lopunny off of him, and when he got up, Inferna was gone.. She is nowhere to be seen.. He has.. Lost her. The fact that she is gone got the Typhlosion to tear up.. And go on his knees.. “No.. No no no.. Inferna. I am sorry..” Firestar would see the Lopunny going in front of him, and just as she is about kiss him…

“HEY! You! Stop standing there!”

The yell brought the Typhlosion back to reality. His surroundings are no longer dark, and he’s standing in front of the door to the store he’s supposed to go to. The sight of the door got the Typhlosion to sigh in relief. He’s glad that what he saw isn’t real. He took a step forward, but the thought of Inferna crying got him to tear up. It was by then as he stood in front of the door while holding up a long line, his heart grew bigger during this time. He decides to give up his plan to get rid of Kesa, and instead, he will try to FIND him.. For Inferna- real or imaginary.

TO BE CONTINUED