Chapter 561: The Entry to the Obelisk

Start from the beginning

The Dragon’s Fang Guild must have a foundation, although it didn’t seem very powerful since they could make the sect send transcendents to complete the mission.

He could also get different information from here.

Windsor was the master of the Crimson Moon. She prepared to slaughter the gods. He wanted to know movements from the sect recently.

Richard sighed and collected his scattered thoughts. He raised his head slightly and looked at the obelisk before him.

This obelisk was more vast. It had a longer diameter than the obelisk Richard had conquered in Ell Kingdom.

The scarlet eye above his head was even more indescribably strange.

He felt a burning pain in his soul after a bit of stare.

A few transcendents had gathered around, and Loreinna was the first to speak.

“Lord, the power from the obelisk must have disturbed the surrounding space. I felt that one must have sealed an evil god.”

“A breach of this seal would cause enormous damage.”

Richard narrowed his eyes.

“Loreinna, go try that eye…”

“As you wish, Lord.”

Loreinna’s silver eyes suddenly shone with a radiant moonlight.

Her body emitted a blood-colored energy. The blood-colored energy condensed into scarlet bats.

It transformed into a bat storm and swept towards the top of the obelisk.

The bats were already close in a few breaths.

However, before they could do anything, the blood-colored bats suddenly trembled, and their bodies burned with the same flames as the scarlet flame eyes.

Everyone heard the ear-piercing screams.

The bats turned around and circled the scarlet flame eyes that guarded the obelisk.

Loreinna spat out a mouthful of blood when the scarlet flame eyes corrupted. Her face turned pale.

She looked in the eye with some shock.

“Lord… I can’t detect that power!”

“It burned my soul…”

Richard narrowed his eyes.

He knew it wasn’t that easy.

However, he did not stop.

He ordered Dark Valkyrie and Centaur Emily to attack from afar.

The explosive power of a transcendent was extremely ferocious.

The surrounding space shattered and distorted. It nearly destroyed the city walls.

However, it instantly disappeared when this attack came within 20 to 30 meters of the scarlet flame eyes.

It was as if an invisible giant hand had erased everything!

Richard’s heart jumped.

Fortunately, he didn’t rush.

Breaking the situation would not work from the outside.

He looked at the bottom of the obelisk.

A tall stone door was now open to both sides. It was dark inside, and one couldn’t see anything. That gave people an inexplicable psychological pressure.

Richard looked to his side.

He waved at the soldiers beside him.

“The Stone Statues of the Dead from the team in front, immediately go and investigate.”