It's just that Lisa's instinctive reaction at this moment was nothing else, but she stretched out her slender arm and stopped Jungkook behind her without hesitation.

As soon as she made this move, not only Bambam who was facing him and Jungkook behind her were stunned, even she herself was stunned.

......This kind of stress response seems a bit strange?

But before he could think about the reason, Lisa squinted her neck and raised her small face to look at Bambam, her eyes still a little innocent.

"Second brother, he still has injuries on his hands...Don't scare him."

Bambam returned to his senses and was almost out of breath.

——

He really wanted to hold his cousin and take a good look at the boy standing behind him-with the deep wolfish eyes, can he scare him? ?

I'm afraid that before I can do anything, I will be picked up by this wolf and dragged into the den!

But seeing Lisa take out the posture of protecting the cub, he couldn't force it any more, so he could only raise his eyes to the boy who was taller than himself.

"If you dare to do anything to Lisa..."

Before the end of the sound, Bambam turned and returned to the car with a cold face.

When Bambam couldn't see the tail shadow of Bambam's car, Lisa breathed a sigh of relief and put down her little sore arm.

She wrinkled her nose and turned around with lingering fears: "Jungkook, are you okay?"

"..."

It's just that Lisa hadn't finished speaking, just turned around, and saw that the boy in front of him had already stretched his legs and walked into the building first.

Lisa stood still in a daze.

...Are you angry?

She frowned somewhat puzzled, and followed in quickly with a trot.

When entering the elevator car, the boy stood in front of the girl without saying a word.

The back is as long and straight as usual. But if you look closely, you can see the slightly stretched back and the tightly clenched left hand in the pocket of the sweater.

——He was suppressing a certain kind of restlessness all night, and finally suppressed it, but was easily aroused by the girl.

The eyes staring straight at the elevator door are dark and deep, and the emotions inside are soaring, as if they can burn two holes in the metal door.

Jungkook clenched his left hand tightly, and at the same time comforted the fierce beast in his heart over and over again.

She is only fifteen, Jungkook.

You have to have a bottom line and conscience... right?

In this way, the elevator door opened, and the boy walked out with his back stiff.

Then he heard the girl whispering slightly behind him.

Jungkook raised his eyelids.

It was very dark in front of me.

——Even though he has excellent night vision ability, in this case, he can only see the vague wall shape.

And the girl behind him obviously doesn't have the ability, let alone the guts.

Lisa stepped out of the elevator hesitantly and tentatively.

When the door was closed and the light left, the front and the surroundings were completely blackened.