Chapter 30

C:*Starting To Cry*

E:Babe You Okay?

C:I'm Fine Baby.

She Held My Hand. The Doctor Started Showing Us Some Stuff I Couldn't Make Out

Dr:Okay Here's The Legs And There Are The Arms. Your Baby Has Fully Developed. I'm Very Surprised.

C:Thank You.

Dr:Your Welcome. Now I'm Gonna Go Down A Little More So We Can See What Your Having.

E:Okay.

He Went Down And I Seen What Was On The Monitor But I Couldn't Tell. I Know Erica Could Because She Started To Cry. This Baby Is Gonna Be So Chunky. I Know It.

Dr:Okay. You See This Is The Legs. Now Look Right Between Them..... You Guys Are Gonna Have A Beautiful Baby Boy!

E:Yes Yes Yes!!!

C:Yaaay!

Dr:You Guys Must Have A Lot Of Girls.

C:Not A Lot But Enough. Thank You Doctor Ostavedo For Everything.

Dr:You Guys Are So Welcome. Have A Nice Day.

E:You Too.

I Am Extremely Overwhelmed With Joy. We're Having A Boy! I Never Thought A Girl Would Be Having My Baby. This Is Just Amazing. I Can't Wait Until He Gets Here. He's Gonna Be Goofy Just Like His Mama.

Erica

Im So Happy We Are Gonna Have A Nother Boy. He Gonna Be Sexy As Shit. Imma Have To Keep These Hoes Away From My Mini Me Though.

E:Babe How Do You Feel?

C:Over Joyed. I'm So Happy We're Having A Boy.

E:I Knew It Was A Boy

C:Me Two, It Looked Like He Had Three Legs.

E:His Penis Is Gonna Be Big Babe.

C:At least We Don't Have To Worry About That Right Now. Can We Go Shopping? Pleeeease.

E:Come On Babe. You Already Know My Answer.

C:Just Making Sure.

The First Thing Imma Get My Son Is Shoes. Everyone Know I Love Me Some Shoes! We Headed To The Mall And The First Place We Went To Was Finish Line.

C:Babe Maybe We Should Hold Off On Shoes.

E:What? Whyyy

C:Cause. The Baby's Probably Gonna Grow Fast As Hell And Then He's Not Even Gonna Be Able To Wear The Shoes.

E:But Baabbbyy.

C:Erica.

E:Fine. I'm Still Gonna Get Some Shoes For My Babies That Are Here.

C:That's Okay.

I Went Shoe Crazy. I'm Even Gonna Buy Cyn Some Shoes. I Had To Pre Order Some Shoes That's Not Even Out Yet.

Then We Headed To Some Baby Stores. Cyn Wants To Get The Baby A Whole Bunch Of Designer Stuff Which I Have No Problem With. But I Can't Just Forget About My Babies That's Already Here.

After That We Went To Toys R Us That's In The Mall. I See A Lot Of Stuff I Wanna Get The Baby. Me And Cyn Split Up So I Can't Tell Her What Not To Get And So She Can't Tell Me What Not To Get.

Cyn

As I'm Shopping I Keep Seeing Someone Walk Past Me That Looks Like Joel. But Joes Dead, I'm Really Getting Scared So I Start To Speed Shop So I Can Meet Up With My Babymama