chapter 15

* one week later *

Cyn

So its been a week since the incident that happened with tasha. Everything is going good. We have been spending a lot of time together as a family just me Erica and king. We really haven't had no time for friends and stuff but they told us they completely understand . I feel so bad that we haven't been spending time with them. Maybe we should do a little get together tonight. If it's okay with erica. Speaking of my baby she looks so beautiful sleeping. She has a good grip on me so I ease out of bed and make my way to the bathroom and then I do my hygiene stuff and go down stairs to cook breakfast. I check on king and he's asleep which is weird because he's usually up first. But hey when you need some sleep you really need it.

I leave out of his room and go downstairs and start breakfast for my family.

Erica

I woke up this morning feeling lonely for some reason. I reach over to cuddle up with cyn and she isn't there so I pop up out of bed and check the bathroom but she isn't there. So I walk to check on king and he's asleep which is not normal. Then I head downstairs and see my beautiful wife Cooking breakfast.

E:* wrapping my arms around cyns waist* Good morning beautiful .

C: (turning around ) good morning baby . (Leaning in for a kiss but Erica backs away ) can I get my good morning kiss ?

E: no baby I have morning breath.

C: so what ?

E:I don't wanna kiss you with morning breath baby .

C: I don't care baby . Come here .... cyn gives Erica the most sloppiest kiss ever.

E: really baby .

C: I had to show you that I don't care.

E: I know but damn. That kiss got me feeling some type of way ( squeezing cyns ass )

C: stop bae . Go get in the tub and take a cold shower.

E: really baby ?

C: really now bye

E: imma get that ass when I'm done . ( mumbles )

C: I heard that Erica!

E: sorry bae .

Erica goes upstairs to do her morning hygiene while cyn finished cooking breakfast by the time cyn was done king still wasn't up so she went to wake him up.

C: ( shaking him) chubby Get up.

K: *groggy* no mama I'm sleepy.

C: I made breakfast so Get up and go eat before mommy gets out of the shower . You know she Will do something crazy like dump cold water on you .

K: I'm up . I'm up mama .

C: okay come on.

K: can you carry me on your back ?

C: really king ?

K: yess .

C: come on buddy .

Just as king and cyn were about to walk downstairs Erica walked out of the room.

E: KING JAVIEN MENA , GET YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!

K: * jumping down*sorry mommy .

E: just go to the table and eat .

K: okay .

Cyn tries to sneak off .

E: you are not off the hook Cynthia.