chapter 9

* the next day *

Cyn.

So today me and Erica are going on our trip to Hawaii for my birthday it is 4 o'clock in the morning and we are packing all the last minute stuff and taking King to Erica's moms house.

E:Baby do you got everything?

C:Yes baby is king up and ready?

E:I got all of his stuff . he is not up but I will carry him to the car and inside ma's house .

C:Okay baby I'm ready.

E:Okay let's go

So we dropped King off to sonias house and then we headed to the airport . when we got to the airport I was so surprised.

C:Babe what is this?

E:Its our private jet.

C:REALLY BABE ?!? OURS ?!? PRIVATE ?!?!

E:Yes baby . ours and yes its private. Do you like it ?

C:Like it ? Do I likeit ? No babe I don't like it. I love it !!! And I love you !! * jumping on Erica *

E:Woah babe . I'm glad you love it and I love you too. Now let's get on our jet so we can leave.

C:Yes ma'am.

We get on the jet and all I can say is oh my lord. It had two beds . one in a bedroom with a bathroom and another between the kitchen the other bathroom and the living room thing and it had TVs of course . all I could think was I love my wife , I love my wife . I know we aren't married but she makes me feel like it. I can't believe she would do this . as I was admiring the jet I noticed that Erica wasn't around. I looked for her in the kitchen but she wasn't there. Then I looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there. So I just sat on the bed that was in the room and watched TV . maybe five minutes later Erica came out the bathroom .

C:Baby what where you doing ?

E:I had to make a phone call . that's all .

C:Oh

E:Why ?

C:Cause I missed you lol .

E:Really baby . I was gone for ten minutes .

C:Ten useful minutes...

E:Oh really?

C:Really but its too late . come cuddle with me . I'm sleepy .

E:Really baby . don't do me like that.

C:Like what ? Baby I'm still sore from last night .

E:And you can be sore on your birthday if you know what i Mean .

C:Sadly I do. But no babe .you can wait. Now come lay down .

E:Fiiiine * kid voice *

So we layed down and went to sleep for a while. We had woke up just in time because the pilot was coming to tell us that we've landed .

Erica

When we landed we had a car service come get us and take us to our villa. When we got there we started to unpack instantly . I know I'm not a person to get over excited about things but this villa is big as hell and its beautiful. Like omg . after we got done getting situated we sat down and rested and watched TV.

C: baby .

E: yes beautiful .

C: I love you so much baby .

E: I love you too baby .

C: thank you so much for doing all of this for me .

E: your welcome but doing what ? You deserved this .