chapter 28

*next morning*

Cyn

My five o'clock alarm buzzed a million and one times before I woke up. Its a fucking rooster. Who the fuck came up with that idea. Anywho, I look around and see that I'm the only one up and I'm still tired asf. We don't have to be up until 7 so I reset my alarm for 7 and I took my ass back to sleep.

*two hours later*

Erica

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. I hit the Ok button and sat up. I just looked at my babies. Lord knows I love my family so fucking much. After day dreaming I wake up Cyn.

E:*kissing her lips* wake up beautiful

C:*kissing back* I'm up baby, good morning.

E:Good. How about you go get in the shower and stuff while I wake up the kids and get the twins ready.

C:you sure?

E:I'm positive baby.

C:okay. *kissing erica*  thank you babe.

E:no problem.

She went to go get in the shower and I woke up the twins.

T:mommy hungy.

E:want breakfast?

T:yes!

E:okay. Come on

We all walked to everyones rooms. Well I went to kings, the twins went to Lizzy's.

E:come on papa *shaking him*

K:move mommy.

E: king get up now. *shaking him*

K: stop it ma.

E: king javien Santana mena! Get up! Now!

This little boy still didn't wake up. I got something for him. I went into the kitchen, got a pot and put ice cold water in it. Since he don't wanna wake up and wanna talk to me like he grown imma treat him like he grown.

I walked back into his room.

E: king, im gonna tell you to wake up one more time. WAKE UP!

He still didn't budge so I dumped the water right on him and he jumped up like he got electrocuted.

K:AHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Obviously he didn't know I was the one throwing the water on him. Who the hell does he think he's talking too? I know he gets grumpy when he doesn't get his sleep but damn.

E:Who the hell do you think your talking too?

Once he realized it was me his eyes got big and he jumped up.

K:I'm sorry mommy, I'm so sorry!

E:Get off of me chubby. You're soaking wet and cold.

K:that's your fault. Wait, why did you throw cold water on me?

E: you wouldn't wake up. You was about to get a whopping.

K: thank God I didn't. Mommy I'm so sorry.

E: yeah. Okay. Go get ready and stuff we leave in two hours.

K: okay.

He ran into the bathroom and got ready. I walked into Lizzy's room and they were asleep and the twins was fucking with Lizzy's make up.

E:KAIDENCE AND AMBER-LEIGH! STOP IT! RIGHT NOW!

They jumped up scared as hell and I woke up Lizzy and isa.