Soon we reached my office building and before me, he jumped out. "JJK huh....your initials. Aren't you the spoiled baby of the family?" He teased while looking at the building when I was straightening my shirt to fix the creasing. "Yeah...I am and as you can see where it landed me. My omega makes sure to whack my head at every chance he gets for even small things." My complaining got immediate reaction from him as he shrugged innocently, "Not my fault you can't even fold a damn shirt like you have been wearing that for half of your life, how you don't know that?!" In my defense, I just can't do it. 

"So? Are you introducing me as your friend or omega? You know, keeping your marriage a sec-" Before he could complete his words I pulled him to me with his fragile wrist, a gasp leaving his lips due to the sudden action. "You are my omega and I am your alpha. It's the truth, and I am not hiding this from anyone. This world better know you belong to me and me alone." My words came out harsher that I expected but I can't help it. He is mine and he should know that I take proud in everything that belongs to me. Even him, especially him. 

My words made him dazed and we stood there still, breathing in each others air while I took my sweet time to appreciate him, closely. His eyes, despite him being the walking chaos they are filled with calmness and peace. Scarlet color is decorated on his cheeks, so full and fluffy, almost tempting me to bite them. Down to his cupid's bow lips, so perfect, so kissable-

"Jungkook....Jungkook!" I blink at him, looking up from his lips to his eyes. Seems like I appreciated more than enough. "Yeah..yeah let's go in." Stammering through my words I didn't think and slide my hand from his wrist to his palm before pulling him with me. We both walked in the building, this time he was wearing shoes so no sound was made but still we got everyone's attention. He was wearing scent blocker but his scent was stronger than usual because of his monthly cycle which made everyone turn towards us. 

See, his scent is attractive to everyone. And as soon as this realization sets in, I pull him close and wrap my hands around his waist instead, almost sticking him to me. "Hide me in your shirt...why don't you?" He whispered making me chuckle as I tilted my head to reply. "Don't give me ideas, lil omega...I might end up doing just that." My words got an immediate reaction from him. He snapped his towards me, eyes wide like a baby and face red as a strawberry which pulled out a chuckle out of me taking everyone's attention.

"Oh Jungkook? I thought you took leave today." Do-hyun hyung walked to us and his words made me remember once again what happened today morning. But I pushed the thoughts back and greeted him. "Morning hyung...there was some issue with the reports and employees that's why I had to come. And, I thought it's a good opportunity to introduce my husband to my colleagues and friends."

"Taehyung, this is Do-hyun hyung." I turned to Do-hyun hyung. "Hyung, he is my omega and husband, Jeon Kim Taehyung. Or, Dr. Kim." Do-hyun hyung chuckled as I winked at him where as my omega was just standing still, turning red with every passing minute. "Good morning, hyung." Tae greeted with an embarrassed smile while subconsciously scooting closer to me as two more women walked to us.

The two stood beside hyung while eyeing me and my omega. They wanted to ask about Taehyung but were hesitant a bit so hyung decided to explain. "He is Jungkook's husband." They made a face of realization and looked at us. Like a lost child Taehyung decided to stare at my face instead of others. He is seriously adorable when he is nervous or shy.

"She is Jiyun noona and she is Yoonhi." I introduced them and as a gratitude he gave both of them a lil bow. "I should get going now." Because the more I stay here, the more people will crowd us and a moment will come where my omega decides it's enough and abandons me here. "Oh yeah sure!" Do-hyun hyung moved aside and I pulled Taehyung with me who released a sigh of relief.