9. Nightmares

Jungkook's POV

It's dark outside though it's only 7 in evening right now. The days get shorter in winter, it's good when you don't have any work. But for me, it isn't as I am not a fan of being out in dark. I am not scared of it, but I don't enjoy it too. I roll my car in our garage, the lights are on of the yard which means he is back. But, I told him to call me when he reach home, did he forgot? Maybe, he must be tired too. Unbuckling my seat belt I got out of my car and rang the door bell. The door opened so quick that I would think he was waiting for me at the door. 

"You...alright there, lil omega?" I asked as I looked at him slouching against the chair like he has no energy to do anything. He was fine till morning, what went wrong? "Hmm....I am tired...and hungry." He muttered, right on cue a yawn interrupted him. He had dark circles under his eyes, not much evident but there. I wonder if he is not getting any sleep. "I was going to call you, but I reached just a minute before." He reasoned before I even ask about the call. I nodded at him before peeling off my suit of me and hung it on the hook then settled on the sofa in front of him. We both were sitting in silence, tired with our day.

"Should we have a take out or dinner out? You are too tired to cook and I am too good of a cook for us." I suggested toying with my phone making him chuckle lightly before he turned his head to look at the clock. "I don't know any good place here....hope you do or I am coming home alone today. Let's go." He warned me before marching outside with his phone while I followed behind after taking my coat and phone. Let's hope I will make it home tonight.

I took us to the nearest hotel, it looked decent and family type. Not too fancy or flashy, just a peaceful place to eat. "You been here?" He asked as we both walked in with his heels clicking the marble floor making people aware of our presence. "No....but it looks good. Hope the food is good too." I replied while guiding him to the vacant table. Before sitting I pulled his chair for him to make sure he is seated and comfortable. "Look who's acting like a gentleman and pulling me a chair after pulling my leg like a brute." I sighed at his words as he kept smiling at me and blinking like a doll, clearly mocking my existence. Should've pulled the chair when he was going to sit. 

"Who knows if you couldn't pull the chair with your fragile self...I had to do it, can't let you embarrass us, can I?" I said politely while going through the menu. I wonder how he is suddenly full of energy as if he wasn't dying minutes ago. "Yahh you brute! I have pulled patients with the weight of elephants! I am a doctor!" He hissed at me before kicking my leg under the table. What a vicious omega! 

 Glaring at him I passed the menu for him to choose and order what he wants. Soon the waiter came and took our orders leaving us with empty table again. We both were hungry with no energy to fight now so it was silence at the table. 

"Did you really pulled an elephant today? You look drained." I asked looking at his face as we both waited for our dinner. He didn't reply but stared at my face for a long time before he did. "I had to perform three emergency operations and I am sleep deprived....what about you? How was your day?" I hummed a lil, thinking about my boring day as there was nothing interesting. "It was boring as usua-oh! The lunch, my colleagues loved your cooking! They were ready to bite off their fingers!" He chuckled tiredly, shying away with my words.

We got interrupted by the waiter as they placed our order on our table. We both were hungry so none of us spoke anymore and just dig in the food. Soon we were done with food and he was now fighting off his sleepiness with his every might. "Fuck I am going to sleep the moment I hit my bed." He murmured something else too but I couldn't catch it. I called for the bill and paid it,  all the while looking over for the sleepy omega who looked like he was drugged.