turn to me when everything goes wrong.

Start from the beginning

''hyung!?''

''hello to you too, kim seungmin. you look like shit. my suspisions were right. '' minho tilted his head to the side, eyeing him up and down before welcoming himself in the dorm room.

''what are you doing here!?'' seungmin questioned at his boyfriend who was now snooping around his kitchen, glaring at the ramen cups and unwashed coffee mugs standing proudly in the kitchen. 

''kim seungmin, what is this?'' minho questioned pointing at the mess in the kitchen.

''my kitchen. ''

''don't act smart you dumbass. don't tell me this is the only thing you ate while i was gone!'' minho said with disappointment lacing his voice and seungmin's gaze instinctively fell to the floor, a mixture of guilt and remorse clouding his features

''of course, not. i had take-out too. '' he answered, probably pissing off minho more than he did not intend to. 

''seungmin. what. the. fuck. '' 

''hyung, please...l-let's not do this. not right now please. '' seungmin pleaded, the tears hovering on the brink of spilling over. minho's gaze instinctively softened and he sighed softly, walking towards the younger. 

''seungmin-ah, look at me. '' he asked, more like pleaded the younger but seungmin didn't want to. he knew the minute his eyes would lock with minho's, the walls he built around him so carefully would come tumbling down. 

''seungmin-ah, look at hyung? please?'' minho's voice seemed softer and softer with each word he spoke, it was impossible to keep away from him so long, not when seungmin had terribly missed him for a week and now that minho's finally in front of him, he chooses to ignore. 

seungmin tried to blink away his tears and looked up, meeting minho's eyes who stood so close yet so far away, waiting there for him patiently. 

minho took a good three seconds to analyze the younger's face. the bloodshot eyes, the dishevelled hair, the mismatched pyjamas that draped over the exhausted figure, and the slumped shoulders weighed down by burdens unseen. ''oh baby...'' he let out before pulling the younger into his embrace. 

seungmin broke down the second his body met with minho's. he didn't even try to hide it anymore, he knew he could be himself around minho, emotional and raw. tears streamed down his cheeks without restraint, his shoulders trembling with the weight of unspoken anxieties

''i-i'm sorry hyung, i haven't been feeling too well lately...'' he managed to choke out between his sobs while minho rubbed his back. 

''it's okay... shhh... don't force yourself to speak, okay? hmm?'' minho whispered gently in his ears and seungmin nodded, burying his face deep into minho's neck, his favourite place in the whole world and inhaling his comforting scent. 

they stood like that for a while, as seungmin wailed in his embrace. 

A few moments passed by, time drifted by without a spoken word. only the sounds of seungmin's sniffs and sobs radiated through the warm walls of his dorm.

minho stayed there and embraced seungmin, embracing all his flaws and imperfections. their bodies were too close, feeling the heat transfer from one to another, but that's just how it was with minho. with minho, he didn't have to be worried about being too clingy, too insecure or selfish, minho accepted him the way he was. he knew he didn't have to hide his raw self from the older, not when minho already saw him at his worst, in his bad days, the stressful exam weeks, the months when he couldn't sleep. minho had been there with him through all. minho treated his problems like his own.